We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia EMEA is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
We are creators, creative industry rogues and stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet and the world wants to see. We’re curious, hungry and passionate about what we do - and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good stuff it's tough to keep up with. And we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
We’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively, shares a passion for building communities, and understands the world of both big campaigns and social organic content.
If our Copywriters are like the arrows to the bow, then our Senior Copywriters act like the bullets to our guns. They elevate brands to an exceptional level, with a specific focus on Social Media.
Do you have a talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices? Or a sparkling personality that will mesh well with a diverse multil-cultutal team? Oh well, we could be meant to be
Here’s where you come in…
- Do a range of creative work from faster, “smaller” pieces of content to “bigger” builds for a range of clients, as well as VaynerMedia-wide projects
- Work within a dynamic team structure with several creative leads, helping to support and deliver on our core community and brand specific campaigns
- Mastery of industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
- Care more about concepting, writing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present our ideas than you do about getting credit for the work
- Be a friendly senior to your junior copywriters when working within our Creative team structure
- Strong storytelling skills and a mastery of grammar and the German language
- Flawlessly understands creative problem solving and has a passion for storytelling on every platform.
- Adaptable idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere, and have the ability to guide a brainstorm.
- Obsessed in being highly observant and writing because you love to.
- Execute quickly and manage your time well.
- You'll be working exclusively within the digital realm (no print work,) so the portfolio you submit should reflect this. However, we also love seeing your overall solutions and ideas throughout your book.
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the creative media or advertising field.
- Copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social strategies + campaigns
- Conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Time management, organization, and communication
- Effectively collaborate with various teams, providing useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Understanding of social media platforms, social trends and their abilities/limitations.
- Experience working with designers, developers, and team focused creative process
- Native German writers and understand German social lingo
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorized to work in Germany.
We asked employees of VaynerMedia how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at VaynerMedia
170 (across EMEA)
Gender diversity (male:female)
103 (F) 80 (M)
London & Amsterdam