We’re VaynerMedia EMEA! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia EMEA is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
As a Platform Partnerships at VaynerMedia EMEA, you will drive growth and strengthen the company’s impact in the EMEA region through partnerships with platforms such as TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, Facebook and Google.
Your main responsibilities will include building and maintaining strong relationships with these platform partners, executing joint business plans, leading internal education sessions, and collaborating with internal stakeholders in product, marketing, and sales.
Here’s where you come in…
- Build and maintain strong relationships with platform partners such as TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, Facebook and Google.
- Execute joint business plans with platform partners to drive awareness and revenue growth.
- Lead internal educational sessions to improve Vaynermedia EMEA’s understanding of the platform partners’ latest products and offers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in product, marketing, and sales to drive growth and support the region’s business.
- Support sales teams in driving new customer acquisition and customer success in driving growth for key customers.
- Work closely with client services and XFN teams to support the development of Vaynermedia EMEA’s products and services.
- Act as the local point of contact for partner programs and initiatives.
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success:
- At least 5 years of experience managing partnerships.
- Strong technical understanding of how social platforms operate from a consumer, product and monetisation perspective.
- Strong knowledge of the ad-tech and mar-tech ecosystem.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Here’s how We Support You
We regularly review our benefits and are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people.
- 27 Days Paid Leave + 1 Day Birthday Leave
- Cash Plan with Medicash - Level 2 cover, option to add partner.
- Virtual GP, Skinvision, 24/7 Health and Stress Helplines, Discounted Gym, Medicash Extras
- Life Assurance, Income Protection, Group Personal Pension.
- Cycle to work scheme and PerkBox (online discount platform with 250 perks available).
- Employee Assistance Program (Financial, Mental and Physical Wellbeing)
- Unum Help@Hand (Remote GP, Second Opinion, Mental Health Support, Physiotherapy Support, Life, Money and Wellbeing Support).
- Sanctus coaching sessions, Journey private and team class sessions.
- NABS and BIMA UK access in events, classes, coaching and mentoring sessions.
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.K.
We asked employees of VaynerMedia how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at VaynerMedia
170 (across EMEA)
Gender diversity (male:female)
103 (F) 80 (M)
London & Amsterdam
What employees are saying
I've never worked at a company before that cared that much about its employees and their wellbeing. Their onboarding process for new hires is beyond impressive and atmosphere is warm, collaborative and flexible around my needs and ideas!