We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia EMEA is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
VaynerMedia EMEA is searching for a motivated, and highly organised person to join the Creative Team as a Lead Creator.
Looking to make the move and step up into a senior role or already acing it and getting itchy feet for more ideas that see the light of day? Then this could be for you.
Here’s where you come in…
We're looking for a senior creative to add to the creative firepower of our creative department, working across any of our clients. You'll be the go-to creative, known for nailing briefs big or small and your book will be bursting with ideas that show it. Great with more junior members of the team and clients alike - always pushing for the best work possible. From slick idea decks to initial design - you’re unafraid to roll your sleeves up, you know how to turn pitch-winning concepts into actual campaigns and love every step of the way.
Concepting and creating great ideas that hit the client briefs and make us all proud. Adept at presenting, you can work alongside your CD and client partnership teams to build and grow clients. You're used to creating the best ideas possible under pressure and making things happen - always with grace and good humour. You love the thought of challenging the advertising industry, embracing change and be a keen adopter of new strategies and techniques
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success:
- Ideas, ideas, ideas – your folio will be chocked full of recent work that has made it into the world and made a difference for the brand, for the audience, for the awards shelf...
- All around creator who write, designs and copy top notch contents across different platforms.
- The hunger and ability to create spot-on ideas from concept to completion - own and love the ideas you create
- Able to spot the seed of an idea and understand how to nurture and enable it to grow into an impactful, change-making campaign
- A talent for working across multiple projects and switching easily when needed.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the big social media platforms and their specific abilities/limitations. You play on the platforms and understand their differences.
- You play well with others and love how ideas can grow, embracing the skills other creatives bring to the final results.
- Works well with others and love how ideas can grow, embracing the skills other creatives bring to the final results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
This is a remote role based in France working collaboratively with our London and Amsterdam office. Candidates must be authorised to work in France.
We asked employees of VaynerMedia how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at VaynerMedia
170 (across EMEA)
Gender diversity (male:female)
103 (F) 80 (M)
London & Amsterdam