We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia EMEA is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
We are creators, creative industry rogues and stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet and the world wants to see. We’re curious, hungry and passionate about what we do - and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good stuff it's tough to keep up with. And we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love subversive artists, obsessive makers, dedicated creators and we don’t care if you’re baby fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Retired logger? Are you an Insta-fiend? An unabashed TikTokker? Or both? We’re down with all of that. Just as long as you love making and are really good at it.
Here’s where you come in…
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips and films
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams, to create and manipulate video, photography, copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Honing your design, editing and writing skills utilising standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling, rolling with your teammates on rapid fire requests and seriously tight timelines while keeping a chill, proactive attitude
- Sharing your passion and skills and learning craft from others - adding your ambition to that of the agency
- Proactive in brainstorm and hands-on working with your teammates on client requests under tight timelines
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success:
- Has a demonstrable passion for making creative content across a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Extraordinary design, editing and/or writing skills
- Actual videography or design education OR the equivalent professional experience OR side-hustle/passion project that shows your skills and stuff
- Familiar working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.
- Self-starter - unafraid to move from thinking to doing - from ideas to making
- Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration and learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia…
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
This is a remote role based in Germany working collaboratively with our London and Amsterdam office. Candidates must be authorised to work in Germany.
We asked employees of VaynerMedia how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at VaynerMedia
170 (across EMEA)
Gender diversity (male:female)
103 (F) 80 (M)
London & Amsterdam