Who Are You?
You are someone who is the ultimate team player. You're comfortable diving into different situations and projects on a day-to-day basis while also handling your core responsibility of being there for your community on a variety of platforms, ranging anywhere from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc. You're someone who's organized, passionate and excited about social.
Primary Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Passionate about social media
- Can think creatively and efficiently
- An excellent communicator
- A strong writer
- A diligent worker with the ability to be flexible
- Able to gather community insights and report them back to your team
- Demonstrate an active use of social media as well as an understanding of the social web
- Ability to analyze data/metrics and create reports and provide feedback on the needs of the community
- Ability to brainstorm and strategize social media initiatives based on client goals
- Extremely organized, and able to juggle and manage multiple projects at a time
- Able to foster conversations with consumers and fans across social platforms
- engage 1:1 with users and fans
- schedule content, push out across platforms
We asked employees of VaynerMedia how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at VaynerMedia
170 (across EMEA)
Gender diversity (male:female)
103 (F) 80 (M)
London & Amsterdam
What employees are saying
I've never worked at a company before that cared that much about its employees and their wellbeing. Their onboarding process for new hires is beyond impressive and atmosphere is warm, collaborative and flexible around my needs and ideas!