Salary range: £70,000 - £110,000
Learn more about our culture: https://www.v7labs.com/careers
V7 is the data engine for AI. In November 2022, we raised a $33m Series A from Radical Ventures and Temasek and a host of angel investors from OpenAI, Google, Tesla and more.
As a Senior Product Designer at V7, you will design and test highly interactive features that turn the development of AI into a magical, almost gamified experience.
The ideal candidate has a history of keeping up with UI and interaction trends, and cares about developing a deep understanding of the product and its usability. Product features are our n1 priority at V7, as good products sell themselves. We are looking for someone who thinks about features macroscopically, across breakpoints and window stages, and user personas, and who understands the performance constraints of modern applications.
Here's some examples of the features you will design:
- A dynamic visual workflow to stream data in between tasks.
- A tool to deploy snippets of code into an image in order to transform its annotations.
- A tool to automatically detect objects and classify them.
- A system to re-shape the front-end of our workview to assist with domain specific tasks, such as viewing medical images or paper documents.
- Windows to import and export data that assists the user with format incompatibilities, progress, and conflicts that may emerge.
- Strong portfolio of SaaS (ideally b2b or productivity) software design.
- Strong experience with developing and maintaining design systems
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Previous experience owning or partly owning the feature roadmap of a product in a tech startup.
- Experience with up-to-date UX principles and interaction design.
- An understanding of web front-end development and its limitations.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- High degree of ownership
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Fully remote work (across EU timezones). If you prefer the office, we have a Central London HQ in Old Street with standing desks & 4K monitors. Work how you want!
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts.
- Stock options
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage