Salary range: £70,000 - £100,000
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the CogX 2021 Best AI product in healthcare. V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage vision AI and solve any visual task.
If you’re not familiar with V7, here’s our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMzpcremyIY
We are a venture-backed team harnessing and curating the AI data of some of the world’s most ambitious tech companies and AI startups. What sets us apart is our team’s obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. The product sells itself to the right user, yet we must continue to attract and hire incredibly smart people to continue this path.
Our G2 rating is 4.9
About the team:
The mission of the Platform team is to provide secure, reliable infrastructure to enable high quality, performant services. You will help us maximize uninterrupted service for the exponentially growing number of customers.
We look after petabytes of data in S3 that we use to train computer vision models. Our industry is new and so in the Platform team we are continually looking for ways that SRE and DevOps practices can help the company and our customers with the challenges of building businesses around machine learning and computer vision.
Technologies we use:
- AWS, (S3, EC2, ECS, Cloudfront, RDS)
- Terraform, Github
- Linux (various)
- Python, Bash, JS
You’ll be working on:
- Building a robust, secure self hosted observability stack
- Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- Open Telemetry
- Improving developer experience and accelerating time to ship
- Deploying and curating fleet of GitHub action runners
- Integrating end to end tests (Cypress) in CI and CD pipelines
- Implementing LocalStack for pre merge testing
- Implementing and maintaining strong cyber security patterns
- Improving security through best practices and educating colleagues
- Supporting our highly regulated customers in the healthcare industries
- Building cross cloud solutions
- Work with customer facing teams to help validate use cases on AWS, Azure, GCP
- 4+ years of overall experience and 2+ years in a DevOps/SRE role
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems and computer networking
- Experience writing code in a programming language such as C++, Java, Elixir, Python, Go, etc.
- Experience administering cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS) using Terraform
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues related to computer infrastructure, configuration, monitoring, deployments, continuous integration and delivery
Nice to have:
- Interest in machine learning and computer vision
- Hands on experience building Kubernetes clusters
- Implementing federated authentication system, SSO, OIDC, SAML
- Building streamlined CI/CD pipelines
- Relational Database management or administration
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- Company retreats in stunning locations
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage