Salary range: £75,000 - £100,000
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the CogX 2021 Best AI product in healthcare. V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage vision AI and solve any visual task.
If you're not familiar with V7, here's our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMzpcremyIY&t=5s
We are a venture-backed team harnessing and curating the AI data of some of the world's most ambitious tech companies and AI startups. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. The product sells itself to the right user, yet we must continue to attract and hire incredibly smart people to continue this path.
About the role
The Machine Learning Integrations Engineer ensures that V7 integrates seamlessly with other tools and services within the MLOps stack that enable users to train deep learning models, evaluate their performance, spot errors in their data, and importing and exporting data to other services.
What you'll do
- Develop integrations for popular low-code training services like AWS Sagemaker, Azure AutoML, Google Vertex
- Develop integrations with popular dataset and model libraries like Huggingface
- Develop integrations into active-learning framework and third party services
- Develop integrations into experiment-tracking services like Weights & Biases and CometML
- Enable V7 users to seamlessly transfer data, models, and annotations to other services via our python SDK, API, and GUI
- Python (mandatory)
- Elixir (optional, willing to learn)
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Intermediate experience with deep learning and MLOps tools and frameworks
- Web development experience
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Stock options.
- Work from anywhere.
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations.
- New Apple hardware.
- London office with standing desks and 4K monitors.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage