Salary range £100,000 - £150,000
Location: London, with the ability to be remote
V7's mission is to enable any business to create and leverage accurate vision AI and solve any task.
Voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021, and the CogX 2021 Best AI product in healthcare, we are on the lookout for someone to keep our strongest asset in its best state: Our people
If you're not familiar with V7, here's our product in 100 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpgSQk5Qyg
We are a venture-backed team managing AI training data of some of the world's most ambitious tech companies and AI startups. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today, and hiring highly talented people who could work anywhere, but chose to stick with us.
About the role:
We are looking for a Head of Talent to work closely with our Talent Leads to design and implement recruiting strategies for each department. You'll report into our CEO, Alberto and be responsible for all Recruitment delivery across the business, managing a team of two senior specialist Recruiters. You'll work closely with our HR and Marketing teams on all things EVP and Employer brand. We have very ambitious plans to double in size over the next year and you'll be the person overseeing and ensuring that growth.
- You'll have around 10 years experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment with a number of those years leading teams
- You'll be very comfortable sculpting EVP and Employer branding from scratch
- You'll be comfortable managing senior autonomous Recruiters
- You'll have the gravitas to be the champion for all things Recruitment internally
- You'll be able to push back internally and create realistic Recruitment targets with the leadership team
- You'll have experience scaling a start up through hyper-growth
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off!
- Stock options
- Company retreats and Team retreats in stunning locations (check our TikTok if you don’t believe us!)
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to global conferences e.g. NeurIPS, RSNA, CVPR, ECCV, Deep Learning Summit to expand your network and knowledge of the industry
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day
- The ability to work remoteley
Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal-opportunity workplace everyone can call home. We’d love to hear from you!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage