Salary range: £65,000 - 80,000
Here’s what we do! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBpgSQk5Qyg&feature=youtu.be
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups in 2021. We have recently raised $33 million in venture funding and are backed by the field of AI's greatest leaders, including the creator of Elixir.
We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises, spanning tens of thousands of datasets and tens of billions of training data labels. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
As a Growth Engineer at V7, you will develop the features and experiences that lead users to reach that "aha!" moment in the smoothest way possible. You will develop easily discoverable ways of sharing one's work on V7, embed content, and guide users through integrations.
Our Growth Engineers work closely with product and marketing teams to make sure users do not get stuck in bottlenecks, and have a strong grasp on good UX principles that keep engagement high. Growth Engineers have worked at startups or scale-ups and are familiar with the tactics and features that enable viral growth within SaaS products.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop ways of sharing, embedding, and showcasing content developed through V7 to integrate on the web or third party tools.
- Develop onboarding experiences that engage users through time, and lead them to success with minimal human input.
- Work with marketing, customer success, and product teams to analyse user recordings and understand where usage bottlenecks appear.
- Own the user onboarding flows, and invitation flows.
- Independently ideate and implement growth tactics that are proven to work within SaaS tools.
- Own the development of sharing functionalities and integrations.
- 1-4 years of experience as a growth engineer, with a proven track record in implementing growth tactics for SaaS products
- Proven hands-on experience owning growth strategies from start to finish
- Proficiency in frontend development with exposure to Vuejs or Reactjs
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player who is open to guiding colleagues on your areas of expertise
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage