3–4 days per week at home
If you're not familiar with V7, here's a 90 second rundown of what we do.
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in venture funding and are backed by the field of AI's greatest leaders, including the minds behind Elixir, Keras, transformers, and more.
We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises, spanning tens of thousands of datasets and tens of billions of training data labels. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be joining a small but growing Support Team, and will work closely with our clients, internal engineering team, and Customer Success team to ensure customer queries, bug reports and requests are actioned to help us reach our goal of being the most customer-centric company in SaaS.
- Responding to support queries from customers and leads.
- Managing V7's customer communication through email, chat, and calls.
- Reporting support metrics to the customer success team.
- Reporting customer requests, bugs, and additional information to engineering.
- A curious, scientific mind
- Experience working in customer facing support role
- Logical, problem-solving thinking, ability to work unassisted, without a script
- Fluent in English, with excellent soft-skills
- Experience with issue tracking systems and CRM software is a bonus
- Experience in a high/hyper-growth environment preferred, with a pro-active attitude
- Flexibility - this role will require shifts outside of the typical 9-5
- Unlimited vacation. Just tell us when you need some time off
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7 day company retreats in stunning locations