V7 is on a mission to automate humanity’s most important visual tasks, with an AI data platform recognised by Dealroom as the most promising breakout company of 2022. We have raised $10 million in seed funding and are backed by AI heavyweights, including the creators of Keras, Elixir and leaders at DeepMind, OpenAI and Wayve. We sharpen the cutting edge of the world's most innovative AI teams on a mission to disrupt their respective industries, from AI-native startups to large global enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. You can see a 90-second summary of our product here.
You will be a technical partner to customers, partners and Customer Success throughout every stage of their V7 journey. Our CS teams are product experts who already demo V7 and enable users on our core product and identify opportunities for further adoption. You will own the post-sales adoption of our advanced technical features including our SDK, cloud connections, and REST API. You’ll help us build a high-performing, strategically crucial team that works at the exciting intersection of engineering, partnerships, and customer success.
Nothing is more important to a young company like ours than the excellence of our employees - in their performance, psychological wellbeing, and culture. We work hard to create a collaborative, high-trust environment for outstanding people to do outstanding work. We actively encourage vision and ownership in your role, and you will be generously rewarded for your contribution to the success of our customers and V7.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers consulting customers in a technical post-sales capacity
- Understand & qualify customer goals, articulating V7’s ability to meet them
- Demonstrate value of V7 through customer demos and drive successful customer product adoption, identify technical success criteria and execution.
- Guide customers through architecture designs and helping to integrate into the platform including on prem, SaaS/PaaS integration, API, SSO, federated access and security
- Technical champion building
- Proactively help the Customer Success Manager identify areas of potential expansion
- Continuously learn and improve skills in software, computer vision, and ML
- Develop external content including docs, code recipes, blog posts and case studies
- A curious, collaborative approach to customer problem-solving
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills with technical decision makers (engineer, architect, data scientist) or C level executives
- 2 - 12 years of experience in a customer success/solutions engineering, solutions architecture or technical consulting role, ideally in the ML or B2B SaaS space
- Hands-on experience in several of the following areas: Distributed systems integration with REST APIs, webhooks, JSON & XML.
- Experience with data analytics, machine learning, computer vision, data pipelines, data engineering, data operations, ETL concepts and workflow
- General knowledge of one of the following cloud computing services: AWS, Azure of GCP
Nice to have:
- SDLC & ML Lifecycle. DevOps including CI/CD and TDD
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Bachelors in CS, engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent experience
Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
7-day company retreats in stunning locations.
New Apple hardware
Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage
What employees are saying
"Zero micro-management whatsoever, great flexibility, and a lot of trust placed in great employees."
Anonymous V7 Employee
More roles at V7
- Technical Writer
- Software Product Designer
- Deep Learning Engineer
- Project Manager - AI Projects
- Senior Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Senior Front-end Engineer
- Junior Graphic Designer
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer (Elixir, Databases)
- Customer Content Education Manager
- QA Automation Engineer
- Head of Talent Acquisition
- Partner Manager
- VP of Marketing
- Backend Engineer (Elixir)
- Head of People
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- CRM Manager
- Front End WebGL / HTML5 Engineer
- Senior Back End Engineer (Medical)
- Engineering Manager
- Commercial Account Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Platform Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Account Executive
- Digital PR Manager
- VP Sales
- Machine Learning Integrations Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer