If you're not familiar with V7, here's what we do: https://youtu.be/iBpgSQk5Qyg
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in venture funding and are backed by some of the most competent individuals in AI. We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
The product sells itself to the right user, but we are looking for high performing account executives to further drive our explosive growth and maximise deal sizes.
As an account executive at V7 you will be picking up leads from our inbounds and SDR's, as well as generating your own outbound opportunities. You will have the opportunity to sell our subscription-based SaaS platfrom to machine learning and data operations teams ranging across newly funded startups, established technology companies and global enterprises. You will help establish a sales strategy that includes upselling through the life cycle of a growing technology company.
The ideal candidate for this role has previously worked in sales at a high-growth SaaS software company. We seek candidates who can sense a bad lead, and know how to maximise deal value by moving horizontally or upwards within a reporting structure. V7, being an automation company, strives for a highly efficient sales funnel. You will have access to proactive support from marketing, customer success, and engineering in supporting your deals - and we mean this!
Here are some examples of deals you may close:
- Global restaurant chains using our tech to spot blemishes and damage in food at the factory level and saving millions in QA.
- Oil & gas companies inspecting their infrastructure via cameras and drones on a daily basis in an ever-improving system of corrosion or damage detection.
- Processing tens of millions of parcel shipments paperwork that no other software on the market is able to read.
- Healthcare giants storing millions of digital pathology images and processing them automatically to pre-screen for cancer in tissue samples.
- Automotive companies annotating the training data for self-driving cars 10 times faster than manual approaches.
* 2+ years of experience in a closing software sales role with a demonstrable history of outperformance
* Confidence selling technical products to technical buyers
* A curious, scientific mind
* Fluency in English
- Double OTE and uncapped commission
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, [...]) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options V7 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure V7 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at V7
Gender diversity (male:female)
$10million Seed stage