3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
Having closed our Series B funding in April 2021, and looking ahead to our Series C, we're excited about the next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world. We’re a fast-growing team with over 170 Unminders across London, Sydney and New York and would love for you to join us as our new Product Support Specialist.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We believe in uniting behind uniqueness - based on the belief that humans are endlessly unique and their opportunities are equally important. In order to fulfil our mission, we want our team to represent the diversity of our users which is why we’re committed to building an inclusive workplace where we encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We want to foster a culture where everybody feels included, heard, and equal – regardless of age, disability, gender, neurodiversity, marital or parental status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
If there are any adjustments we can make that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Role – Product Support Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Product Support Specialist; who is excited to to play an integral role in Unmind’s growth and success.
In this role, you will create an efficient, professional and outstanding customer experience by providing a high level of support to our Unmind users and helping us to build and implement processes.
As an Unmind expert, your core role will be troubleshooting and triaging issues on the Unmind platform. You will also help to identify service improvements and deliver projects as we scale the department. You will gain an expert understanding of interaction points across the entire client journey, and across the product and engineering teams.
Unmind is in an incredibly exciting stage of growth, part of the role will be helping to develop support processes and ways of working across departments.
You will have plenty of opportunities in your daily role to broaden your knowledge, explore new solutions and work toward long term improvements.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work with the support team to lead the end-user support service. Creating an efficient, professional and outstanding user experience by providing a high level of professional support to our Unmind users, as well as identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Be an expert on the ins and outs of the Unmind platform so that you understand how to use the product and how to troubleshoot and triage issues.
- Working together with a growing customer success and product support team, to build processes and work toward Continual Service Improvement.
- Work within the CS team, and across multiple teams within the company to achieve results and reach success.
- Support our Client Success Managers on the client lifecycle through launch and churn with attention to detail and consistent communication.
- Own projects that contribute to the Unmind Support function’s success and scalability.
- Work well in a fast paced environment, demonstrating good judgement, and serving as the translator between technical teams and concepts, and non-technical end users; owning the experience on each interaction and ticket.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who are:
- Previous technical support experience, troubleshooting and triaging issues.
- Possess an inquisitive mind, a thirst for knowledge, and an aptitude to think outside the box.
- High comfortability with customer support/ticketing platforms (i.e. Zendesk etc.) and content management systems including admin.
- Able to implement processes and manage projects.
- Passionate about mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
- Previous startup experience (global expansion experience highly beneficial). We’re growing rapidly and want you to feel comfortable with continuous development.
- Prior experience within a software business or SaaS environment.
- Experience in generating reports and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Please note in this role you would need to work the following hours rotating weekly with the rest of the team:
7:00 - 16:00
9:00 - 18:00
10:00 - 19:00
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on our careers page, but they include:
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Unmind Equity scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off and celebration days
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Dog-friendly workplace
We believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here: tinyurl.com/bd8xsnrj
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Unmind provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Unmind is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Unmind
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York, Sydney
What employees are saying
"I love working here. I've worked in other companies that say they have a flexible working culture, but the reality doesn't match. At Unmind, I've felt trusted and empowered since day one to work the way that is right for me."
Anonymous Employee at Unmind