Unmind is the leading workplace wellbeing platform, on a mission to create mentally healthy workplaces where employees can flourish.
Grounded in science and built for enterprise, we drive people-first performance at some of the world’s biggest brands, including Uber, Major League Baseball, NHS, Disney, Standard Chartered, Mediacom and British Airways.
Our services support the whole organisation with data-driven performance insights for leaders, training for managers, wellbeing tools for all employees, as well as access to a global network of accredited mental health practitioners.
Our internal standards are as high as those of our clients. We’re an ambitious VC backed software business on the exhilarating 10-100M phase of our growth journey. Change is constant here so we embrace it - it’s hard and rewarding work and we’re determined to be our very best case study along the way.
Unmind believe high performance will hinge on the powerful harmony between our relentless drive for results and creating an environment that elevates our people's wellbeing. This wouldn’t be possible without a dedication to our core values:
- Be Human
- Grow Your Mind
- Innovate at Speed
- Inspire & Impact
To learn more about what these values mean to us, follow this link.
Our DEI commitment
We strive to build a workplace that celebrates our differences, where every Unminder feels included, equal, seen and heard. This is true regardless of your age, race, gender identity, religion or belief, marital or parental status, disability, neurodiversity, or sexual orientation.
We’re proud of our culture, but not smug. So if there’s anything we can do to make the hiring process more accessible, just let us know when you apply, or email email@example.com.
The Role - Principal Client Success Manager
Unmind is more than just a platform; we are a beacon of thoughtful dedication in the field of mental health and well-being. Our CS mission is clear: to foster both mentally and physically healthy, sustainable teams that not only excel in performance but thrive in well-being. Through our platform, we not only uplift our team but extend this commitment to every client we serve.
As a Principal CSM at Unmind, you will be a pivotal advocate for commercial expansion, customer retention, and deep-rooted relationships across global regions. With an adept understanding of mental health and well-being, you'll ensure our customers receive value that transcends mere metrics, harmonising with our ethos of thoughtfulness and long-term sustainability.
In this role, you will:
Skills and Experience
We encourage you to remove education from your CV upon application as qualifications are not a driving factor in our decision making and we are committed to tackling educational inequality. We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for this position:
- Min 5+ years in a senior CSM/Account Management role, ideally with experience in cross-regional or global roles.
- Demonstrable experience in driving commercial numbers, showcasing a proven ability to impact growth and retention metrics positively.
- Aptitude for nurturing and coaching teams, with a focus on scalability.
- Proficient in synthesising customer success metrics into actionable strategies.
- Deep commitment to promoting mental and physical well-being both within the team and for our customers.
- Strong cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full list of our benefits on our careers page, but they include:
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Unmind Equity scheme
- Generous gender neutral parental leave
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off and 2 celebration days
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays and 3pm finishes on Fridays June-August
- Hybrid working from dog-friendly Central London office (1 team day a week)
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Financial wellbeing support via Bippit
- Access to the Unmind platform, including Talk - book free, unlimited sessions with a therapist or coach
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Unmind provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Unmind is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Unmind
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York, Sydney