Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!)
If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London - UK, London - Ontario, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Lotte, Bell, Dominos, Starbucks, to RBS and Societe Generale. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
Tyk is on a mission to connect every system in the world. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone, Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees, we believe this allows our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier.
If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more.
We are looking for a Marketing Programme Manager to plan, execute, and analyse integrated marketing programmes (multi-channels, multi-campaigns, multi-personas) for a range of ICP Teams, from highly technical to C-level, incl ABM operations. Assumption is 25% strategy/planning, 25% optimisation/coordination and 50% execution. Main goal is to increase ROI (volume, conversion, velocity, cost per Deal created from each programme to their ICP segment/teams)
What we’re looking for is an organised Demand Management marketeer, program thinker & doer, to develop, brief, plan, coordinate & implement 3-6 major programs or campaigns each year. Strong affinity with pipeline marketing, OKR, KPIs, dashboard, insights is required as well as comfortable working collaboratively across teams, partners and stakeholders. You have the right balance between business and technical skills (CRM, buying intent platforms etc). You thrive on aligning people, resources, channels and creative ideas into a repeatable, predictable, scaleable program template & process that leads to measurable ARR and Deals ROI.
Reporting directly to the Head of Platforms & Programs (with dotted line to CMO & Demand Management Office), you will work closely with the Marketing, Product, Brand Marketing, Content and Sales teams to plan and execute quality marketing campaigns and programmes to grow the volume of qualified accounts and generate sales pipeline, focusing on SQLs and Deals creation.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Manage the planning, execution and reporting of multi-channel, multi-touch programs, including ABM, digital, social, email, webinars, direct mail, events, and nurture, with the goal of generating qualified leads & deals within ICP segments.
- Leverage data and insights provided by the Demand Management Office to inform & optimise campaign and programme strategy, content, and channel mix.
- Analyse ICP segment-based programs performance and insights to optimise program/campaign conversion rates for every stage of the funnel, velocity, workflow performance, lead qualification and overall revenue generation.
- Work closely with the pre-sales and post-sales team to gain market and customer insights, support sales enablement, execute demand capture/gen campaigns, establish a smooth handoff to sales, analyse performance data, and optimise accordingly.
- Assist in developing and managing quarterly programs roadmaps that map to our content calendar and personas
- Establish with our MarOps Manager KPIs and report on campaign performance to track and optimise campaign effectiveness
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- B2B marketing experience; demand generation, nurturing and sales enablement experience in a tech or SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot marketing automation platform
- Deep knowledge of the buyer’s journey (marketing and sales funnel)
- Proven expertise in developing integrated marketing campaigns, content and resources to support the various funnel stages
- Some experience with ABM programmes, incl buying intent & scoring
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of CASL/CAN-SPAM/GDPR to stay current with email and privacy legislation
- Highly organised, skilled at project planning and management (Monday.com)
- Deep understanding and experience with inbound and outbound marketing, lead generation programs, database marketing, lead nurturing, digital marketing channels, pipeline acceleration motions, and funnel metrics
- Ability to analyse marketing data and derive insights and opportunities
- Expert collaborator with cross-functional teams
- Growth marketing mindset with a willingness to innovate to meet business objectives
Here’s why you should join us:
- Everyone has unlimited paid holidays.
- We have total flexibility in hours, as we believe creativity flows better when our people are given freedom to decide when they are most productive. Everyone is unique after all.
- Employee share scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Volunteering Days
- Company retreats
- Employee Wellbeing platform
We all share the same vision - we value authenticity, respect, responsibility, independence, honesty, diversity and inclusion and most importantly treating others how you wish to be treated. We look for like-minded people who bring their personalities to work everyday, strive to achieve their personal goals and who are willing to challenge the way we do things, why? - to make what we do even better!
Our values tell the story of Tyk - here’s how:
- It’s ok to screw up!
We’ve found that it’s often the ‘stupid’ or unexpected ideas that turn out to be the successful ones - so try it, at least we can say we have!
- The only stupid idea, is the untested one!
It’s in our DNA - starting a business with founders 12 hours apart, giving our gateway away for free - sure, we did that, and we’d do it again!
- Trust starts with you - make it count!
Trust is a two-way street - instil it from day one!
- Assume best intent!
We have each other’s back - we’re all on the same team. Think before you speak or act.
- Make things better!
Always try to leave things better than when you found them - change is constant, inevitable and embraced! Be that change we want to see.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io
We asked employees of Tyk how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Tyk
Gender diversity (male:female)
33% female, 67% male
London - UK, Atlanta - Georgia, Singapore, Canada