Join the TUI Digital Service team as the UX / UI specialist and you will play a lead role in one of the biggest transformation programmes in TUI Musement (TUIMM) history – the Digital First Service transformation.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Be the voice of the customer and shape the TUI Service strategy by testing assumptions using user validation techniques
- Analyse & define the target user experience across multiple service front ends, identifying and coordinating solutions to improve key service/user metrics
- Work in partnership with the Business Analyst to deliver a clear articulation of the user stories required to deliver exceptional customer service
- Organise and lead feature testing aligned to the release windows of our service front ends
- Participate and conduct user research activities such as user interviews, usability tests and plan A/B tests
- Be data driven consistently representing the value being created for the end user in all major solutions deployed & all testing practices
Strong cultural flexibility & leadership skills with the ability to influence and enthuse others
Experience in UX/UI roles within an Agile organization. Sales and Service experience is a benefit.
A structured individual with strong analytical & design skills, focused on driving user or customer centricity
Proficiency with KPIs & data to be able to understand & display the value created through UX delivery
Knowledge visualization, documentation & collaboration tools i.e. Photoshop, Jira, Confluence
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English. Italian / Spanish is a benefit.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Mexico, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA