This job offers a local Dominican contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Dominican Republic. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
Become part of our TUI Contact Centre team and support our 24/7 service, supporting our TUI and Third Party Guestes and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will provide first-class performance management of a dynamic multi-locational team of Contact Centre Agents.
- You take ownership of the operation ensuring the delivery of the set Average Handling Time, Sales, Service and Quality targets.
- You drive sales focus to maximise profitability while establishing an excellent guest experience.
- With each guest contact you have it will soon become clear – it really is you that can make a difference and help our guests to smile.
- And finally, you utilize the available platforms to support agent development through the established company framework.
- You are well established in your current role/career and are looking for the first steps into management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- You are a sales and serviced focussed individual with good understanding of the sales process.
- A capable performance manager with experience of enhancing team development and growth.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills in English and Spanish,French or additional languages will be an advantage.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at our TUI Contact Centre offers much more than your basic salary which already starts at $416,800.00 DOP gross/year.
- Variable monthly payment of 30% of your salary upon achievement of targets.
- 14 days of Holiday (on a full year) + we give you two extra days (on your Birthday and one Happy day)
- We offer hybrid working on permanent contracts.
- You will be working 6 days and have 3 consecutive days off. Working flexible hours as per department needs.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #LetsTUIIt
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)