***This position is open to candidates based in Cyprus, Greece, Portugal and Spain***
When it comes to companies to work for, we’d say we’re one of the best-loved! Come and join us as we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to manage vacancies within our Global Business functions.
You’ll be hiring the very best talent to join us in our Global Business function. You’ll be part of a friendly, engaging global-based team supporting hiring managers to ensure that we provide a great candidate experience.
We’re a global company so there’ll be lots of opportunities to work with our wider global HR team and get to know teams from across the business – we’re a friendly, collaborative bunch. Here, we say “Let’s TUI it”. It means working together with a can-do attitude.
We’re looking for someone who loves what they do. You’ll get a buzz out of finding new talent to join our business and helping them secure their next potential career move. You should have an interest in global culture and be excited by working for a global workforce that helps our customers to Live Happy.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do, not somewhere you go. This role can be based from either Spain, Portugal, Greece or Cyprus. Depending on the location this role will be fully home based or hybrid with the ability to work from home and our local TUI office. We are happy to consider full-time and part-time applications.
The closing date is 29-November-2023
ABOUT THE JOB
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for vacancies within our Global Business functions.
- Lots of opportunities to use your direct sourcing strategies to attract and source high calibre candidates using a mix of methodologies.
- Coaching hiring managers in recruitment best practice ensuring operational excellence.
- Drive the delivery of an outstanding candidate experience that supports our employer and consumer brand.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, we really are a people business so this matters.
- Experience in corporate recruitment (in an in-house or agency role) with an understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle ideally at a global level.
- Expert in proactive direct candidate sourcing methods
- Driven, proactive and solutions-focused and curious about new innovations.
- Understanding of a variety of assessment tools
- An in-depth understanding of recruitment disciplines, including employment legislation and new emerging recruitment trends.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Delivers an exceptional candidate experience.
- It helps if you love holidays as we are all passionate about the happiness, experience and memories you gain through travel.
If this sounds of interest, we’d love to receive your application. We’ll provide a JD during the shortlisting process.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: TUI Way of Working
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Health, Social, Community, Career and Financial
- Development and career opportunities: We offer a wide range of digital training and international career opportunities.
- Additional benefits relevant to the local market that you’ll be based in
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiter for this role via the contact information included in the advert.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)