ABOUT THE JOB
In this Systems Engineer role you will be a member of a highly specialized team in Airline Technology, which is part of TUI Group IT.
Our team Airline Platform Services is a global team within Airline Technology responsible for the reliable operation of operating systems, databases, middleware and Security & Compliance for on premise and cloud based enterprise environments.
Together with our Airlines we plan, build, maintain and support cloud based or on premise environments and support TUI’s Cloud migration.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across different technical skills providing services for our five airlines across Europe. The team is mostly based in Hannover, with the possibility to work mobile.
- Strong administrative knowledge of Windows Server;
- Experience in operating MSSQL databases environments;
- Experience with high availability enterprise systems;
- Whether you have a degree or professional training in IT is secondary to us – what is important to us is your passion and affinity for operating enterprise systems;
- Team player with strong organizational and problem solving and trouble shooting skills;
- High level of initiative and creativity as well as the ability to think outside the box;
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) in designing and implementing cloud systems using a range of tools and services;
- Comfortable in being active part of 24×7 on call team;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, adept at managing a wide range of stakeholders and the ability to demonstrate when a good job has been done and how to learn from mistakes.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)