First Choice is looking for a Senior Marketing & Lifestyle Copywriter to produce inspiring, informative content that gives our customers the best possible insight into our holidays and destinations.
The Senior Marketing & Lifestyle Copywriter will join our dynamic and highly creative team, specifically writing First Choice’s customer-facing marketing & lifestyle copy. The role includes writing copy for social, online banners, ECRM material and web merchandising. You’ll play a key part in producing short-form copy for regular national campaigns, across a number of channels. And you’ll also produce long form SEO-driven articles for blog and web, tracked by insights. The role reports into the Marketing & Lifestyle Copy Editor with a dotted line in to our First Choice team working as a squad.
It’s an exciting time for First Choice as the business looks ahead to a bright future with a bold new strategy. Already an established player in travel the brand, led by a young, dynamic and forward-thinking leadership team, is about to transform into something very different. Whilst still a valued part of the TUI family, First Choice will have its own distinct personality and culture and we’re looking for talented people with a curious outlook, energetic mind-set and can-do attitude to help bring it to life for customers, collaborators and colleagues.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. Closing date for applications will be Friday 24th November.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Producing engaging and customer-focused content for our digital and print channels. As well as great writing skills, you’ll need to possess commercial acumen and brand awareness.
- Organising and forward planner meticulously, juggling various deadlines on channels such as social, email and web. You will have your finger on the pulse of travel and lifestyle trends and be able to pitch these with confidence and expertise in a news conference-style setting.
- Ensuring a consistent and seamless customer experience across all touchpoints by way of tone of voice implementation to drive engagement and adopting a mobile-first approach.
- Dovetailing First Choice’s SEO requirements, where necessary, while keeping an engaging narrative flow.
- Using great communication and collaboration skills to build relationships with key team members within your First Choice squad and the Content team. You’ll be expected to establish great working relationships with the core First Choice team and other internal stakeholders.
- Assisting the Marketing & Lifestyle Editor to mentor and develop the First Choice Marketing & Lifestyle copywriter in the team and shape our content calendar and influence stakeholders with your content marketing expertise.
- Reflecting customer/audience needs in your writing to drive engagement. You’ll be adept at using our channels to influence and drive engaging content that works at each stage in the marketing funnel.
- Providing analytics to track the performance of articles and presenting these to the team. You should be able to use these insights to optimise our content for search (SEO), conversion and engagement to meet our KPIs
- An experienced writer who can apply a journalist’s expertise to drive a customer-led agenda.
- Confident writer who is able to coordinate and manage new editorial requirements from around the business, often with short deadlines and rapidly shifting commercial requirements
- A proactive, organised self-starter who can maintain high quality standards while producing content on time and to budget.
- Demonstrate a consistent and seamless tone of voice that supports and maintains the customer journey across all touchpoints. This skill will need to be delivered across all elements of the First Choice brand.
- A brand champion who believes wholeheartedly in the importance of brand in the customer journey.
- Previous experience using a CMS, good working knowledge of SEO and experience collating a content calendar
- Expert on content streams such as video and social media.
- Previous editing experience is desirable.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A comprehensive and structured training program designed to meet the requirements of the SRA.
- Exposure to diverse and challenging legal matters within a global corporation.
- Mentorship and guidance from seasoned legal professionals.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to.We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)