*The position offers the possibility of mobile work with an office presence as required.*
As a Senior Manager M&A (f/m/d) you will be part of the Group M&A team and work with colleagues from a wide range of departments. You can expect exciting tasks with a focus on acquisitions and divestments of companies and/or participations throughout TUI Group.
ABOUT THE JOB
Management and execution of the entire M&A process, incl.:
- Identification and analysis of targets
- Preparation of marketing documents (teaser/information memorandum)
- Preparation and analysis of offers
- Profitability analyses / company valuations
- Due diligence reviews
- Active participation and support in contract negotiations
- Preparation of presentations / draft resolutions for the board and other bodies
- Coordination and management of all project workstreams and key contact with external consultants
- Guidance of younger team members
- At least 5 years of experience in Mergers & Acquisitions with an investment bank, an accounting firm or an in-house M&A department
- Business studies or comparable operational experience
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Analytical thinking and structured, thorough way of working
- Team-oriented approach with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Dealing confidently with stressful situations
- Fluent German and English (written and oral)
- Strong skills of the common MS Office programmes, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Learning Lounge.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)