Joining the TUI Musement Data Science & Analytics Team as an Senior Data Analytics Engineer, you will be providing support to the business experts in TUI Musement in the definition of the requirements for the Data ecosystem and ensure the design, construction, and testing of the solutions, modeling the data that is provided to the Data ecosystem by Data Engineers.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Delivering high-quality Data solutions for TUI MM in accordance with the agreed SLA´s and within the budget.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Follow and maintain operational and control procedures as a part of an agile team.
- Help in the design and modelling of the Data in an Enterprise Data Platform and provide effective solutions in a cloud environment.
- Strong experience in building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Excellent experience working on data warehousing platforms (Snowflake, Redshift, Big query, etc.) including data transformation, data model design and query optimization strategies.
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database design principles.
- Experience with DBT is highly valuable.
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages (Python, Java, C++, Scala) is highly valuable.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi is valuable.
- Experience with BI tools like Power BI, Tableau.
- Analytical, conceptual and implementation skills. Ability to analyze business requirements in various business functional areas and translate them into conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Passion for learning without fear of failure in a passionate and agile team.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, in English. Comfortable communicating high level concepts to senior stakeholders whilst also being able to delve into the detail of complex changes when required.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)