Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you experienced, proactive and used to working independently as well as in a team? Are you capable of managing your own workload and priorities when necessary? Then this might just be the challenge you’re looking for!
Within this role, you will focus on TUI Cars and the Hotel Extra’s related products and services. For example car hire and Select your room. You will understand the competitive landscape in the markets that TUI operates in, work with the source markets to set targets, and track performance against them.
As a Product Portfolio Manager for the TUI Group, you will be working in an international team to support activity that enhances the ancillary product range for the products within your remit. You will be part of an international team that is a product expert on TUI Cars & Hotel Extras ancillaries. You will work with your Senior Product Portfolio Manager to drive the performance of these products, undertaking activity that tracks performance against targets and that achieves customer satisfaction and stretches ancillary revenue.
Ancillaries are increasingly important to our business, and we’re moving toward our vision to work as one, international team to offer customers a common range of appealing products and services that enhance their travel experience. Ancillaries should be easy to book anytime, anywhere for all customers regardless of whether they have booked another TUI-product. We maximise business value by optimising price and conversion to encourage customers to spend more, but with market flexibility to decide on price and product to suit their local customers.
ABOUT THE JOB
• You will support in working with the central markets team and the local markets team to set the direction of the product portfolio;
• You will research wider consumer trends, both in and outside travel and fully understand the customer and any potential needs or pain points. In addition, you will conduct competitor reviews that assess product features and pricing and present them back to the Senior ancillary markets team;
• It is expected that you will regularly produce a market wide product performance dashboard to report on the commercial and customer performance of your products;
• You will maintain an excellent relationship with the local market teams. You will be the first point of escalation from the source markets on any potential product gaps they have. You will also be the first point of contact for your ancillary suppliers on day to day queries, collaboratively working together to remedy any issues;
• Communication with the local markets on the products within your remit will be regular, with them you will agree engagement material, sales plans and incentives for the off-line channels;
• Within the Product Portfolio team there are multiple Product Manager roles with different Ancillaries projects. At times, you may be expected to support the wider product portfolio team on the administration of supplier accounts and other activity that support the ancillary customer and commercial objectives.
• Excellent communication skills in English;
• Commercial and analytical acumen;
• Ability to balance customer and commercial needs;
• Problem-solving skills and good relationship management;
• Planning and organisation skills;
• Knowledge of travel ancillary products;
• Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel;
• Resident of one of the TUI Markets with the ability to visit one of the TUI headquarters once a week.
ABOUT THE OFFER
• Challenging and international job;
• Competitive salary;
• Pension scheme and life assurance;
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
• Forward thinking ways of working;
• TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)