FIXED TERM CONTRACT 24 MONTHS
Joining the Payments Factory team as a Payments Specialist your role will be responsible for ensuring that payments within the TUI group are processed within contractual terms / timeframes by executing multi-currency, multi-channel (cheques, BACS, cross-border etc) payment runs totalling in the region of £4bn per annum accurately and to agreed terms.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for ensuring that all payment runs are processed according to business requests and/or agreed schedules and that payments to suppliers are processed within agreed terms and cash flow targets.
- Ensure that any urgent, same day, payments are processed when requested and that all payment data is transferred to Bank providers on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the resolution of queries raised by teams in both the UK and offshore and raise queries with Banking providers and Support Services on a daily basis as required.
- Ensure that all internal controls are fully adhered to and ensure records are accurately maintained and archived to satisfy audit and statutory requirements.
- As part of a matrix structure you may also be required to undertake processes from our other site in Hannover on an ad-hoc basis.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with payments preferred.
- Proficiency with integrated ERP software is advantageous.
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities.
- Exceptional customer service capabilities.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills for effective issue resolution.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flexibility in approach towards work
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)