Role: Partnership Manager
Location: Rijswijk, The Netherlands
Hours: Full time (32-40)
Contract: Fixed term to permanent
Join our dynamic team at the TUI Care Foundation, where your passion for impactful projects in the tourism sector can thrive! As a Partnership Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing a diverse portfolio of approximately 50 projects. Your responsibilities span partner relations, communications, liaison with the tourism ecosystem, and rigorous monitoring and evaluation. If you are ready to contribute to positive change in the global tourism landscape and possess the skills to drive successful project outcomes, we invite you to apply for this exciting position!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage a diverse portfolio of 50 projects, collaborating closely with partner organizations.
- Support partners in project implementation, conducting regular update sessions, and ensuring adherence to partnership agreements.
- Research the local tourism ecosystem, engaging relevant players to enhance project impact.
- Provide project insights, craft key messages, and develop innovative communication strategies.
- Identify and create PR opportunities, fostering awareness for TUI Care Foundation projects.
- Plan and execute international media trips and events, collecting and archiving relevant materials.
- Create project descriptions for the Foundation’s website, reviewing and ensuring compliance with the style guide.
- Develop media materials, including press releases, in collaboration with partners.
- Plan and create content for social media and other channels, representing the Foundation at external events.
- Identify potential engagements within the tourism ecosystem and TUI entities, managing collaboration opportunities and a network of Changemakers.
- Administer and track project portfolios via the grant management system, providing regular updates, monitoring and evaluating project status, and responding to reporting requirements.
- Proactive with 2+ years in (corporate) foundation/NGO or corporate responsibility.
- Passionate about development cooperation and impacting tourism positively.
- Background in communications, ideally with a PR network in the UK, Belgium, or the Netherlands.
- Experienced in exceptional communications and project development/management.
- Prefers working in complex international contexts, especially developing and emerging countries.
- Effective at managing external relationships.
- Deep understanding of (corporate) foundation operations and successful project management globally.
- Creatively enhances awareness for NGO/foundation work and builds corporate reputation through communications.
- Excels in building relationships in a complex matrix environment.
- Knowledgeable in stakeholder mapping and engagement.
- Fluent in English; proficiency in Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, or French is desirable.
- Strong experience with project management tools (e.g., Asana, Teams, Optimy).Excellent in planning, management, organization, influencing, and negotiation skills.
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Challenging and international job;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme and life assurance;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Forward thinking ways of working;
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)