Joining the TUI Global Business Services as P2P (Purchase-to-Pay) Musement Executive and provide excellent service and problem solution to TUI global customers, retail agencies and internal partners within TUI.
While applying for this position, please, attach your CV in English!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Process and manage supplier transactions as part of the end-to-end P2P workflow
- Manage supplier queries and requests
- Execute & process manual payment runs and reconcile supplier statements
- Actively support and participate in the P2P digitalisation and centralisation change agendas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. (German, French, Spanish language are also desirable).
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Previous experience in the Purchase to Payment processes (P2P)
- Highly service oriented and responsive
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: we thrive by working within intercultural environments, where you’ll have opportunities to work with international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Ways of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous company discounts, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit OUR DNA.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)