Joining the TUI Global Business Services as O2C Back Office Executive, you will assist with excellent service and problem solution to global customers and internal partners within TUI.
While applying for this position, please, attach your CV in English!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Answer customer (B2C) & retail agency (B2B) queries and claims via phone and email, such as process feedback & inquiries in reaction to payment reminders, process requests to change payment method, provide payment overview upon request.
- Respond to credit card inquiries
- Process and redeem vouchers
- Support collection service process
- Monitor and reconcile incoming payments
- Support decision-making by providing ad-hoc reports as required
- Efficient and organised, a problem solver, multitasker and good listener who can easily work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are a real team player.
- You have an analytical mindset and are great with numbers.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.
- You’re flexible and work efficient.
- Knowledge of accountancy is an advantage (nice to have).
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)