The Marketing Manager is an essential function in the delivery of marketing activity funded by our Tourist Board and Hotelier partners as part of the wider Brand Marketing team.
This role will work across a variety of media channels which may include TV, Print, OOH, Radio, Digital and Partnerships. You’ll work closely with external agencies and internal teams to plan and deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns which appeal to our target audiences and drive brand consistency over time.
As part of this, you will collaborate with various stakeholders across the marketing function, leading regular working groups for key campaigns to ensure full integration and channel alignment. The role will nurture and maintain marketing relationships with both internal stakeholders and external partners to develop plans which support both party’s strategies.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. This role is being offered on a 12 month maternity cover and the closing date for applications will be Friday 24th November.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will lead the planning and delivery of cross-channel brand marketing campaigns, aimed at driving awareness, consideration whilst also supporting tactical trading needs. You will be required to support both short and long term marketing priorities, including destinations, products and seasonal launch campaign.
- It is essential to keep a close eye on competitor and wider industry activity to feed into our strategy of developing and executing campaigns that are inspiring, have clear market stand-out, are integrated and optimised for performance. You will be required to prove the success of all marketing activity, sharing results with the wider team and external partners on a regular basis to ensure a continued process of improvement.
- Working closely with the TUI UK Purchasing Team you will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing marketing plans for all day-to-day marketing activity to support our 60+ worldwide Tourist board and Hotelier partners and the TUI UK destination strategy.
- You will project manage all Tourist Board marketing campaigns, briefing marcomms teams on campaign requirements, to ensure buy-in and integration across all internal and ATL channels.
- Working with our Product and Content teams you will support the creation and development of consumer-facing marketing strategies and market positioning for strategic destinations. You’ll identify suitable channels for promotion, coordinating strategic plans, and providing key product marketing insights to aide successful implementation. You will create and own destination marketing plans, work with the TUI Product teams to define the market positioning, USPs, target audiences and key messaging, and be responsible for delivering consistent and timely communications and ATL marketing campaigns.
- Support all new season launches, identifying suitable channels for promotion, coordinating strategic plans, and providing key product information and insights to aide successful launch across all distribution channels to drive.
- You will be responsible for the management and development of a Marketing Exec, ensuring all BTL partner campaigns are delivered.
- Working with our finance business partners we would expect all purchase orders and invoice to be tracked and processed to ensure all expenditure is approved, forecasted and accounted for in line with business policies and processes.
- Previous experience of successfully delivering marketing campaigns
Experience in managing a direct report(s)
- Experience of managing campaign budgets.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to engage, coordinate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in liaising with external creative and media agencies
- Proven experience of collaborating with other teams in order to deliver against common goals
- Extremely organised and ability to work under pressure
- Commercially focused with numerical ability
- Logical thinker
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)