We are on the lookout for a highly creative Graphic Designer. Working alongside the Lifestyle Art Editor and Lifestyle Design Team, you will be responsible for creating inspirational and engaging designs across our brochure and Magazine portfolio, bringing TUI UK’s brands and products to life.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. Closing date for applications will be Thursday 30th November.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be working on brochure, magazine, and direct mail as well as online experiences and digital assets.
- You will use your design expertise to bring the TUI Brand to life and be comfortable on both print and digital platforms.
- Your collaboration skills are needed to develop strong working relationships with our Marketing, strategy, planning and Product Teams.
- You will work collaboratively with the Editorial, Photography and Content delivery teams on conceptualisation, creation, and implementation.
- As part of the wider Content Department, you will bring your creative thinking to workshops and ideation sessions and consistently deliver creative solutions for visually based problems or needs.
- As a member of the Design Team, you will support other designers on projects when they need an extra hand.
- This is an exciting time to join the Lifestyle Design team as we grow and implement our recently developed content strategy process along with our Live Happy magazine style guide. There is also an opportunity to get involved with our Content DE&I team, helping us deliver more inclusive, considered content.
- You have strong design, layout, and typographic skills, with expert skills in design software packages including Adobe Creative Cloud. (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) UI Design and/or motion graphic skills are desirable.
- Creative thinking – You feel comfortable contributing new and unique ideas in brainstorming settings.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount to you as well ensuring work adheres to the brand style guides.
- You have excellent time-management skills and can manage multiple projects keeping stakeholders informed
- along the way.
- You will be proficient at spotting errors and inconsistencies in layouts, text, and formatting.
- TUI is a fast paced and dynamic company. You embrace these challenges with a positive mindset. You love travel and helping our customers to find their perfect holiday is what inspires you daily.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A comprehensive and structured training program designed to meet the requirements of the SRA.
- Exposure to diverse and challenging legal matters within a global corporation.
- Mentorship and guidance from seasoned legal professionals.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to.We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)