TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Customer Services C4C support is a global team within TUI technology, responsible for effective delivery of all the C4C and associated IT systems to our colleagues and end customers. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands and various other geographies.
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
Service Desk is the single point of contact for IT issues, questions and request within the TUI Group. For this Service Desk we are looking for a talented and dedicated Service Desk Agent to join the newly formed Colleague Compute technology organisation which provides everything, from IT Service Desk capabilities to IT device management and Collaboration services, to our colleagues.
The Junior Service Desk Agent is responsible for conducting efficient 1st level IT support, and resolving end-user IT issues and requests via telephone, a common ticket system, chat, e-mail or on-site. The Junior Service Desk Agent also handles administrative user account tasks for assigned applications.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Junior Service Desk Agent, you will work together with your colleagues on the resolution of 1st line incidents. This by using the provided manuals and procedures available to perform the dedicated tasks.
You follow the remediation process through the prioritisation, assignment/release, completion phases of an outage or incident. Sometimes this will include dealing with unknown causes and service disruptions.
You will advise and support your users in dedicated matters related to the use of supervised applications, hardware and software. Within this capacity you will provide on-site and/or remote hardware, software and application support if required.
Security is part of everyone’s job. At TUI, we practice secure behaviours first in everything we do.
- Vocational qualification as an IT Service Desk clerk.
- Knowledge of standard hardware and software
- Basic Active directory knowledge
- Some experience with systems that handle tourist core processes, production & distribution systems is a plus.
- knowledge of information and communication technologies in customer service desirable.
- Knowledge of operating systems and corresponding software products, in particular MS Office 365
- Good understanding of system processes and contexts
- Pronounced quality awareness
- Good communication skills in Flemish, French and English are required (oral and written)
- Very good organisational and problem-solving ability
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work according to fixed processes
- Good social and teamwork skills
- Agile learner
- At last but not at least, a premium customer-oriented attitude and of course a lot of enthusiasm for resolving IT issues . You are the first point of contact for all IT issues !
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Smart working (Flexible hours) and possibility of working remotely up to 100% or Hybrid from one of our offices.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our DNA here.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)