We are seeking a sales driven person to join our Group & Event team at TUI Nordic. The Group & Event Executive will be supporting the Group & Event Lead and act as the contact person for group sales and handling back office tasks such as the administrative side of the holiday arrangements for customers. The Group & Event Executive will also be required to participate in the arranged trips taking, in a supportive role to secure delivery at destination. In close cooperation with internal and external partners is necessary.
Together with the team you will support to roll out the new product line, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in expanding the TUI Nordic business.
ABOUT THE JOB
· Daily contact with customers, partners and retailers within groups & events
· Administrate requests, bookings and arrangements to deliver the product
· Participate in trips when necessary as TUI Nordics representative to support delivery
· Processing and following up on invoices and payments
· Support with establishing the department and ways of working
· 3+ years of experience within sales and/or customer service is required
· Completed high school or similar level required
· Previous experience with group sale or large orders is preferred
· Project leading skills
· Required to have the ability to juggle tasks simultaneously
· Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages
ABOUT OUR OFFER
· Great location and open space offices
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
· Online wellbeing and learning support
· Fun and dynamic work culture
· Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)