An exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious dynamic trading team, with growth beyond the boundaries of the current mainstream offering over the next 5 years and the successfully applicant will help influence and shape that growth.
As a planning and pricing analyst, your role is to understand what our customers want and how the world is changing to design and develop dream holidays. You will have the responsibility for the pricing strategy, design and set up of new destinations, ensuring our holiday components are priced correctly when they launch to hit target margins that maximise profit and revenue.
You will analyse availability and price of flights to ensure they are relevant to competition and structured to deliver budget volume and margin. Working with your colleagues in the commercial and distribution, you will be a key part of developing strategies to achieve these results, taking calculated risks and influencing decision making to ensure these are successfully implemented.
New technology will enable dynamic components to be sold, you will be responsible for planning and pricing strategies for dynamically sourced accommodation only and flight only, ensuring it complements the dynamic packages offered in the same destination.
The team are based in Luton, but at TUI we believe work is something you do not somewhere you go therefore we are happy to offer flexible working arrangements for this role. The closing date for applications is 26th November.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for new destination and product selection, driving the growth of our dynamic components
- You will ensure that each destination’s dynamic component product range is designed with our customers expectations and market trends in mind
- Delivering volume and profit against targets, develop pricing strategies to ensure that price points and margins are optimal
- Develop a good understanding of competitor pricing structures, identifying market opportunities
- Analyse performance and draw conclusions, providing updates to the senior management team trends, competitor behaviour and future strategy
- Confidence with numbers – attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work amongst different departments and stakeholders.
- Experience of product planning and/or revenue management desirable
- Willing to explore new ideas with a growth mentality
- Challenge stakeholders on existing ways of working and processes
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Trading Incentive Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)