Role: Digital Analyst
Location: Belgium or the Netherlands
Hours: Full time
Contract: Fixed term to permanent
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey as an experienced Digital Analyst with TUI? We are seeking an ambitious individual to join our team, working within the Digital Analytics department that forms an integral part of our E-commerce operations in Belgium and the Netherlands. As a Digital Analyst, you won’t just analyze data; you’ll be at the epicenter of a world pulsating with data, statistics, cutting-edge digital technologies, and innovation. Join forces with our team of enthusiastic experts who are true trailblazers in domains like SEO, Digital Marketing, Web Content, and UX/CRO. Your adventure in shaping the digital future begins here!
ABOUT THE JOB
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Implement tagging and tracking solutions for multiple websites to derive insights related to commercial performance, on-site optimizations, marketing attribution, and campaign effectiveness.
- Create data pipelines that connect various data sources to enable cross-domain use cases in Digital Marketing and CRM.
- Collaborate internationally with multiple teams across the TUI Group, contributing to challenging and innovative projects and introducing best practices to our local markets.
- Drive new analytical initiatives, including the implementation of a Customer Data Platform, to automate and enhance business processes.
- Collaborate with the Digital Analyst team to ensure data-driven operations within the E-commerce departments in Belgium and the Netherlands.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- A degree with a focus on marketing, data analytics, data engineering, statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Tealium (preferred), Google Tag Manager, or similar tagging tools.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of data analysis and data visualization tools and software, such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, Google Cloud Platform, or similar.
- An analytical mindset with a keen interest in digital developments and innovations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to extract insights from large and complex data sets.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively convey complex messages based on data to management.
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and stakeholder management abilities.
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Challenging and international job;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme and life assurance;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Forward thinking ways of working;
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)