***This position is open to remote work anywhere in Australia, though proximity to Sydney is highly preferred***
Join our global TUI Musement as Commercial Development & Supply Management Agent for the Intercruises brand.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for the commercial development of the Australian cruise business for assigned clients and commercial relationships with suppliers
- Preparation of financial and content proposals according to client specifications & deadlines
- Achieve competitive rates and attractive margins with clients through clients’ and suppliers’ negotiation
- Communicate with cruise line clients concerning ongoing Requests for Proposal as well as Ad Hoc Quotation requests.
- Acquire new cruise business by participating in RFPs through farming as well as hunting new clients/opportunities
- Develop compelling Shore Excursions for our cruise clients in key destinations
- Working with the Operations & Port Delivery teams to ensure alignment between quoted and delivered services, and provide support for ad hoc requests quotation.
- Monitor and track the financial sustainability of the Australian business through tools such as Salesforce as well as strategize on how to increase profitability.
- Support the suppliers’ enrolment and onboarding process to our Musement online platform aligned with TUI Musement’s digital strategy
- Relevant experience in the inbound tourism industry
- Comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and tourism trends in Australia
- Experience in sales or account management, preferably in the tourism industry
- Strong commercial mindset with proven negotiation skills and a successful record of closing deals and building strategic partnerships
- Understanding digital components and new industry standards will be an advantage, especially in API-based connectivity, channel managers, reservation technologies
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid knowledge of digital tools (e.g., tasks management, Salesforce,)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Orientation to results
- Analytical thinking and numerical reasoning skills
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)