Our small team of HR Services Administrators are integral to the UK & Ireland HR function. We carry out a number of key responsibilities to ensure TUI has smooth and efficient HR processes. This includes storing and maintaining our colleague HR information accurately and securely, in line with GDPR requirements.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this opportunity. This role can be based from either our Crawley or Luton office and is being offered on a 9 month fixed term contract. The closing date for applications will be Tuesday 28th November,
ABOUT THE JOB
- The HR Services Colleague Information Administrator will be responsible for ensuring our colleague HR information is stored in the correct location in our Company drives/systems, in line with GDPR guidelines and TUI’s internal procedures. This will include:
- Identifying where colleague information is currently stored, including understanding any local arrangements across the business e.g. recruitment, our contact centres.
- Accurately tracking and transferring a high volume of colleague HR information into our new colleague e-files, in line with GDPR requirements.
- Making recommendations on how to bring all colleague information into a central place in line with our HR Services procedures.
- Working in partnership with other TUI teams to organise existing employee documentation, and ensuring processes for future filing are mapped out simply and complied with.
- Conducting compliant Right to Work checks to complete colleague efiles, where necessary.
- Ad hoc requirement to cover the HR Services inbox, replying to TUI colleague emails in relation to HR policy queries.
- With guidance and support deliver any other HR Services activity reasonably required, such as Data Subject Access Requests
- Have experience of handling and transferring data and/or documents within company drives, systems and/or software such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and paper documents.
- Be organised, with experience of administrative projects and providing updates on progress.
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and understand their different processes and approach.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Place importance on maintaining confidentiality.
- Have a desire to identify and make recommendations for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Be comfortable with largely transactional activities and working autonomously.
- Have some experience of conducting right to work checks, or an understanding of right to work documentation
- A willingness to travel when needed to other TUI locations where employee files are held
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)