We are looking for a maternity leave cover to support in bridging between our Nordic business and group product teams. It’s a temporary role until September 2024.
On a broader note, it’s about collecting the business needs and prioritize these needs in a business list based on the most optimized from a long-term, sustainability, strategic and profitable perspective.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Primarily working with: Web: tui.dk, tui.fi, tui.no, tui.se with the following domains
- Support on: TDA (app) for DK, FI, NO & SE
- Ensure that the right requirements and needs, for each market, are met
- Ensure that the most prioritized needs are qualified and planned into the product teams’ roadmap
- To ensure that we have continuous dialogue with Nordic business stakeholders to:
- Capture new needs, share updates or to provide updates on current initiatives, issues, or opportunities. Creating consensus in prioritizing between different initiatives
- To ensure that we make data driven decisions, with insights from different tools and stakeholders
- To ensure that we have the most optimized user experience by insights/inputs from different tools and stakeholders
- You have experience from having worked with E-Commerce
- You have experience from having worked close to system development
- You have experience from having worked with web analysis
- You have experience in building smart/adapted business cases
- You have a higher understanding of agile working methods
- You are analytical strategic and pragmatic
- You are Fluent in English, both in writing and oral communication, and at least one of the Nordic languages
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)