Join our IT Architecture department as Architecture Team Lead at TUI Musement. You’ll be central in shaping the architectural blueprint within a designated domain. Collaborating closely with Digital Product & Tech leaders, you’ll play a pivotal role in the design of architecture to ensure successful business outcomes in your area.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Shape technology and organisational transformation strategies for TUI Musement.
- Champion policies, standards, and practices while helping to define and execute TUI’s technology strategy.
- Collaborate closely with senior tech leaders and fellow architects to craft IT visions.
- Translate business opportunities and customer needs into cutting-edge IT solutions.
- Lead architectural enhancements within an agile framework, adapting to industry trends.
- Foster a conducive work culture, enhancing team architectural skills across the domain. Engage with the global architecture community, staying updated on industry developments.
- Champion security, instilling it as a foundational mindset at TUI.
- Lead and mentor a team of Solution Architects, emphasising hands-on engagement with teams, prioritising active involvement.
- You have extensive experience in setting up and managing microservices architectures, complemented by hands-on work with domain-driven and event-driven designs.
- Your expertise in seamless integrations, both internal and external, is backed by a proven track record of tackling complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Working in a cutting-edge technological environment excites you, and you thrive in a proficient team where every day offers an opportunity to contribute.
- With deep insight into present requirements and broader strategy, your tech solutions are always in harmony with TUI’s vision and objectives.
- Grounded in Java/J2EE, the Spring Framework, and familiar with frontend technologies, you have strong experience demonstrating mastery in algorithms, data structures, and various architectures.
- Your portfolio includes crafting evolving architectural blueprints and working proficiently in an API-driven ecosystem, with notable expertise in API design and development.
- You’re adept in Amazon Web Services and holding a certification in AWS is a significant plus.
- Cross-functional collaboration is second nature to you, and you’re accustomed to leading tech teams. Effortlessly aligning technical strategies with business visions, you excel at connecting with diverse stakeholders for cohesive decision-making.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard.
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team.
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)