12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
The AP Payment Coordinator Destination Settlement is Reporting directly to the AP Query & Processing Assistant Manager and will be required to work as part of a team of ~10 x Payment Co-ordinators. He/She/They will be responsible to deliver excellent customer service by ensuring all payment queries are responded to in line with our service level agreements and tracked by means of a ticketing system. Furthermore he/she/they will ensure all suppliers are paid to terms and a good working relationship is maintained.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Promote and foster excellent working relationships with direct customers by dealing with queries in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Building exceptional working relationships with all key stakeholders .
- Work with our offshore partners to investigate and clear invoices in error and identify any hoteliers not complying with company invoicing policy.
- Complete supplier statement reconciliation to ensure invoices are received, payments are allocated correctly and recoveries have been recognised by the supplier.
- There will be a need to support other AP Payment Coordinators both onshore and offshore and share knowledge to enable the team to become multi skilled to be able to cover all areas when required.
- Support the AP Query & Processing Assistant Manager with monthly reporting on bad debt and aged creditors, investigating and attending calls as needed
- Process improvement and compliance by liaising with internal departments and individuals.
- Work closely with WNS, other payment coordinators and purchasing teams in an international context to identify and resolve emerging issues relating to invoice processing before they have a supplier impact.
- A good Accounts Payable background.
- Strong influencing skills.
- You will be required to have an excellent telephone manner along with excellent written and oral skills.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills including persuasiveness and/or assertiveness skills with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- You will be required to work to tight deadlines and show excellent communication skills.
- We also require a candidate with good commercial awareness.
- A sound knowledge of working with SAP would be an advantage.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to.We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)