About Trust Keith
- 💰 We’re a fast-growing tech start-up with 12 employees and 7-figure revenues. We pride ourselves on running an efficient and high performing business that doesn’t rely on VC funding (we’re bootstrapped).
- 🚀 Our Data Protection-as-a-Service solution is used by over 50 leading tech start-ups, and we’re quickly becoming recognised as a leader in the start-up and scale-up arena.
- 🏡 We’re a work-from-home led business embracing flexible working, although this candidate will be expected to co-work in London with the rest of the Revenue team once p/week on average.
- 🏆 We recently won Tempo’s Top 100 Start-up Award 2 years in a row (2023 and 2024); Flexa’s Industry Awards for Flexible SaaS and Software (2023); Tally Markets Stars of the Workplace (2023), & Tech Nations Rising Star Competition (2022).
In This Role You Will:
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of targeted cold calls, tailored e-mails, social outreach, and networking
- Engage with C-suite level contacts within UK Tech Start-ups to determine if they have a need for Trust Keith’s Data Protection solution
- Communicate Trust Keith’s offering effectively to ensure prospects understand how we can help their business, and use closing skills to book meetings
- Maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in Hubspot
- Develop your sales skills, shadow the Head of Revenue on selected deals through to close, and progress into an Account Executive role in due course
- Get experience working with the Head of Revenue to build a repeatable and scalable sales system that consistently delivers results
The Ideal Candidate:
[We are an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we wholeheartedly welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join our team. We believe that a diverse range of thoughts, experiences, and perspectives greatly enhances our organisation and empowers us to excel together.]
- You genuinely want to work in a start-up and you're ready to go on the journey of scaling a business to £5m ARR and beyond.
- You thrive in a culture that champions continuous learning - you're willing and determined to learn from those around you.
- You have at least one year of successful experience in outbound sales and you’re ready to put in the hard graft required to be successful in your next role.
- You’re based within travel distance of London and happy to co-work with the rest of the Revenue team once p/week on average (nothing beats an in-person dial sesh).
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills - articulating and simplifying complex topics comes naturally to you.
- You strongly align with our values:
🧞 Quirky: You don’t take yourself too seriously… We’re very aware we’re building a company in an ‘unsexy’ industry, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. We’re called Trust “Keith” because data compliance is often associated as a “boring” and “unsexy” subject stereotypically conducted by individuals with names like “Keith” [credit to Family Guy]!
- 🗣 Brave: You’re willing to challenge the status quo, share an unpopular opinion, and deliver and receive honest feedback
- ✅ Diligent: You make yourself accountable by default, following through on what you say you’re going to do
- 💛 Empathetic: You’re able to put yourself in the customers’ and other team members’ shoes; everyone is human, after all
- 🚀 Personal & Professional Growth Mindset: You’re ambitious, want to learn, grow, and become the best version of yourself
- 💸 £30-38k Base salary + £15,000 uncapped OTE
- 🏡 Flexible Working - we’re a work-from-home led business embracing flexible working, although this candidate will be expected to co-work in London with the rest of the Revenue team once per week on average.
- 🏢 Co-working budget - we’ll cover the costs for you to co-work up to once per week.
- ⌨️ Working from home budget - to help you set up your home office.
- 🎉 Monthly Company Meet-ups - to spend time with the wider company in person.
- 💻 Company laptop - get a new shiny MacBook to use for your daily work adventure
- 🌴 25 days of annual leave + UK Bank Holidays + 3 days off over Christmas
- 📚 L&D budget - £300 per year
- 🤧 Enhanced Company Sick Leave (up to 5 days)
- 🌍 Work from Anywhere - for up to 42 days (6 weeks) each year.
- 🐣 Enhanced New Parent Leave - regardless of gender or gender identity.
- 🧓🏻 Pension - contributions to your retirement pot every month.
Our Recruitment Process
- Application review - please upload your CV, but instead of giving us a cover letter, please accompany your CV with answers to the following 2 questions with 1 sentence answers only:
- Why are you applying to this role at Trust Keith?
- What excites you about Trust Keith? Thanks :)
- 30min initial video chat to see if we’re a mutual fit (via Google Hangouts)
- 1h Skills-Based Interview and Short task (complete independently after 1st stage interview)
- 30 min video skills-based interview & meet the team (via Google Hangouts)
We asked employees of Trust Keith how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Trust Keith
Zero funding. We’re bootstrapped!