3–4 days/week at home
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan and Dublin. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Coinbase and Nutmeg… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Customer Success team is responsible for the post-sale lifecycle of our clients. We rely on Customer Success to ensure clients are given world-class service and ensure that their experience of using TrueLayer’s products exceeds their expectations. Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are “Trusted Advisors”, working to map out use cases and assist our Customers to realise the value of our service.
We’re looking for innovative professionals who see the big picture of where Open Banking is headed. CSMs will support our most strategically important clients, demonstrating thought leadership, delivering insights and assisting them to adopt our products. They are the conduit into the TrueLayer business, advocating on behalf of the client to ensure their needs are met. CSMs work closely with a wide range of teams from Product, Sales, Operations and everyone in-between to deliver value and have a detailed understanding of how and why a customer uses our products. Most importantly, CSMs are excited about delivering incredible service and creating success for clients by driving the adoption of our payment method at the checkout and growth.
If you enjoy accelerating growth with clients and are excited to play your part in our story as we expand our platforms across Europe and the world, we want to hear from you!
Our mission is to grow the open banking economy. We’re currently the leading open banking provider in the UK, and we’re just getting started…
What we expect from you as a Senior Customer Success Manager:
- Drive end-user adoption and retention at the checkout of our largest enterprise merchants through best-in-class customer experience;
- Own and grow your portfolio of key merchants, meeting strategic and growth goals on share of checkout and revenue growth through cross-sell and upsell initiatives;
- Build and leverage relationships at all levels of our client organisation; from C-level executives (CFO, CIO, CTO, CMOs, and VPs) through to operational, to increase revenue and adoption of our product;
- Provide strategic and consultative thought leadership and data-driven insights to help influence the payments strategy of large enterprises working in iGaming, Financial Services and eCommerce industries;
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to channel the most important insights for revenue and end-user usage growth, impact product roadmaps, and ensure our solutions meet the needs of our Enterprise customers;
- Leverage operational and project management excellence in bringing large enterprise clients live and promote growth through client account planning, optimal rhythms and action-oriented KPIs
- Obsessed with delivering client and Truelayer growth through user adoption
- Enjoy engaging others and developing positive working relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Enthusiastic about leading strategic payments conversations, presenting business reviews, and improving share of wallet at the checkout
- Skilled in leveraging your business knowledge and analytical abilities to strategically assess and help reach Truelayer and client goals
- Excited to prioritise and coordinate multiple projects across different teams, while motivating and collaborating with others to achieve results
- Previous experience with driving growth and adoption at the checkout with large clients in the payments or fintech space.
We would be really excited if you have:
- Relevant vertical experience (particularly within eCommerce, iGaming or Financial Services)
- Previous work in a technology company, ideally specialising in APIs
Don’t meet all the requirements?
Multiple studies have shown that women and people of underrepresented groups are sometimes less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Truelayer, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, so if you are excited about this role and have the essential skills, but not the entire checklist - we’d still love to hear from you!
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧Milan 🇮🇹 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- Need to collect the kids from childcare? Love a workout in the gym first thing? No worries, we trust you to do your best work within our hybrid framework 🧘
- A one-off remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- 24 days holiday as standard ✈️ with flexible bank holidays, so you can take those days whenever you like 🌍
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year and your birthday off (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- 2 volunteering days to support causes important to you
- 90 day ‘work from abroad’ policy 👩💻☀️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👪
- Competitive pension contribution at 4% & 4% 🧓
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑⚕️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill and premium Calm subscription
- A budget to spend on learning & development each year 📚
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. We strongly encourage applications from underrepresented groups (e.g. people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from all socio-economic backgrounds). If you’d like to discuss alternative working patterns, please let us know.
We will always aim to make appropriate adjustments to ensure we are fully inclusive to people with different needs during our interview process. So if you need us to make any adjustments to suit your individual needs please let us know - we’ll be happy to support you.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options TrueLayer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure TrueLayer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at TrueLayer
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Italy, Ireland
What employees are saying
"I love that there is a high level of trust of employees. This fosters a highly productive environment where people really give their all."
Anonymous TrueLayer Employee