Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan and Dublin. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Coinbase and Nutmeg… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Customer Success team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of our clients. We rely on our Customer Success team to ensure clients are given great service with the utmost trust and diligence and ensure that their experience of using TrueLayer’s products exceeds their expectations.
Customer Success Managers are “Trusted Advisors”; bringing thought leadership to our Customers and promoting advocacy in Open Banking and our products. As our Head of Enterprise Success, you will build the strategic direction of the team. You will deliver a high-quality customer experience with large Enterprise organisations; with a key focus on payments in the iGaming, Financial Services and eCommerce verticals.
You will combine a Customer focused mindset with deep payments and industry experience. You will build trust at all levels of our large Enterprise customers and be an innovator and advocate for our product. You are a solution-oriented leader who will bring a creative approach that delivers on progressive growth targets.
You will provide leadership, and mentorship and be a hands-on coach to your team. You will partner with key internal stakeholders across product, UX, marketing, integration, sales and leadership to this end. If you appreciate enabling Customers to build the best user experiences and products and are excited to play your part in our story, as we expand our platforms globally, we want to hear from you.
As our Head of Enterprise Success, you will:
- Develop a long-term professional services strategy that is commercially aspirational and optimises for payment user experience; implement that strategy with enterprise clients.
- Define a framework for the team that enables business development, relationship management, delivery oversight and program management of each account.
- Build deep, trusted relationships with all levels of a large enterprise client; from strategic c-level to operational stakeholders; drive advocacy and business outcomes from this.
- Hands-on experience improving material business outcomes for payments with Enterprise clients through influencing skills thought leadership and data-driven insights; including but not limited to increasing share of wallet, upsell and cross-sell of premium value add payment services
- Lead and coach an ever-growing, diverse team; inspire them to build relationships, and deliver results for clients. Embed business understanding and consultative thought leadership skills as a core capability in the team.
- Improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for your function (e.g. revenue growth, share of wallet, product usage, customer satisfaction, strategic goal, and key results of programs).
- Develop trusted, cross-functional relationships with internal teams like sales, product, integration, marketing and client care to implement change where needed and improve our business in our priority verticals.
- Act as the voice of the Customer internally. Communicate our customers’ needs to our Product team and contribute to our product roadmap
What we expect from you:
- Experience scaling an Enterprise Customer success function, including scaling processes and structures to match growth
- Experience building solid relationships at all levels of a client organisation including c-level and delivering business outcomes
- Experience leading, coaching, and empowering a team of senior customer success managers to do their best work.
- Deep payments and industry knowledge, combined with skilled technical and product experience
- Have a customer focused mindset. Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- Are a strategic, motivated thinker with the ability to prioritise, shape and implement solutions to empower us to scale without compromising user experience.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
We would be particularly excited if you have:
- A business management, computer science or technology focussed degree
- Any previous work in a SaaS company, specifically specialising in APIs
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Flexible bank holidays, so you can take those days whenever you like 🌍
- 2 volunteering days to support causes important to you 🌳
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👦
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year and your birthday off (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (and know what an API is).
We asked employees of TrueLayer how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at TrueLayer
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Italy, Ireland
What employees are saying
"I love that there is a high level of trust of employees. This fosters a highly productive environment where people really give their all."
Anonymous TrueLayer Employee