3–4 days/week at home
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan and Dublin. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Coinbase and Nutmeg… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
TrueLayer’s eCommerce team is building the next generation of account-to-account payments for eCommerce in the UK and Europe, and our objective is to displace legacy payments technology, like Cards and Direct Debit. Leveraging Open Banking, we’re disrupting the industry at pace. This is your chance to get involved in an incredibly competitive and exciting space - and to be the Product Leader that changes the way everyone in Europe pays today. You couldn’t join a better team at a better time - we are the Open Banking leaders - and we’re looking for you to take us to the next level. We want our Product members to be passionate about solving problems with exceptionally high analytical quality, and delivering value to market quickly, as we continue in our journey to push payments forward.
What we expect from you as a Group Product Manager:
- Lead our product function and Go To Market in eCommerce, covering products that serve our direct relationships with enterprise merchants, merchants we serve indirectly through partnerships with PSP’s, and our distribution through eCommerce plugins/global distribution software providers.
- Be the voice of eCommerce in and outside of TrueLayer, advocating for the needs and requirements of our merchant clients and consumers as a whole.
- Define the vision, strategy and roadmap for eCommerce whilst assessing technical and business considerations to take strategic decisions on the product roadmap
- Collect feedback from internal and external stakeholders to advocate for new features that will help us build the best products for our clients
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams spanning Policy, Sales, Engineering, Experience Design, Product Advisory, Client Success and Business Operations, to prioritise organisational objectives and execute strategically important goals and initiatives
- Define and monitor the relevant company OKRs and ensure they are being tracked in the right way
- In-depth experience with what is relevant in eCommerce Payments for large enterprise clients more specifically authentication (SCA), fraud, chargebacks, redundancy strategies, and orchestration.
- Have led product teams in a Product-first organisation
- Can act on data without relying on the complete picture to be built for them; prioritisation is your strength, and you have the ability to win consensus for your ideas amongst your stakeholders
- Can strike the perfect balance between strategic visionary and tactical operator
- Are customer-focused; everything you do, you do it to create a platform that our clients love to use
- Enjoy working with cross-functional people from all over the world. Our ambitions are global, and so is the exceptional team we’ve built
- At least 7 years of work experience in Payments
We would be particularly excited if you have:
- Marketplace pay-out experience
- London based
Don’t meet all the requirements?
Multiple studies have shown that women and people of underrepresented groups are sometimes less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Truelayer, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, so if you are excited about this role and have the essential skills, but not the entire checklist - we’d still love to hear from you!
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧Milan 🇮🇹 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- Need to collect the kids from childcare? Love a workout in the gym first thing? No worries, we trust you to do your best work within our hybrid framework 🧘
- A one-off remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- 24 days holiday as standard ✈️ with flexible bank holidays, so you can take those days whenever you like 🌍
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year and your birthday off (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- 2 volunteering days to support causes important to you
- 90 day ‘work from abroad’ policy 👩💻☀️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👪
- Competitive pension contribution at 4% & 4% 🧓
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑⚕️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill and premium Calm subscription
- A budget to spend on learning & development each year 📚
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. We strongly encourage applications from underrepresented groups (e.g. people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from all socio-economic backgrounds). If you’d like to discuss alternative working patterns, please let us know.
We will always aim to make appropriate adjustments to ensure we are fully inclusive to people with different needs during our interview process. So if you need us to make any adjustments to suit your individual needs please let us know - we’ll be happy to support you.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options TrueLayer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure TrueLayer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at TrueLayer
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, Italy, Ireland
What employees are saying
"I love that there is a high level of trust of employees. This fosters a highly productive environment where people really give their all."
Anonymous TrueLayer Employee