Remote-first – 1 day per week in the office or minimum of 2 days per month
Fully flexible hours
Join our highly professional and established team of specialist recruiters at TPP Recruitment
TPP have an opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Consultant to join our Education and Training team. You will inherit an established
desk with an existing client base where you will specialise in recruiting education and training roles for non-profit organisations. Your clients will predominantly be charities who design, develop, and deliver educational programmes to support children, young people and adult learners.
Offering fantastic earning potential, you will have the ability to manage a dual desk, servicing temporary, contract and permanent roles which will include but not be limited to roles across Education, Training and Outreach from officer, co-ordinator through to managerial and director level roles.
If genuine flexibility is important to you, you will be pleased to know that TPP are accredited by Flexa Careers and ranked top 3 most flexible recruitment business in 2022 & 2023. We believe in fostering a transparent and trusting work environment based on mutual respect and collaboration, creating a work environment where you can thrive professionally and personally, whilst achieving a true work-life balance.
What makes this a great opportunity?
At TPP Recruitment, we take pride in our leading and respected brand which we’ve established over the last 27 years. By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage our extensive cross-selling capabilities and existing relationships. As a valued member of our team, you will play a crucial role in nurturing and developing these relationships further.
You will have access to a large client base, providing ample opportunities for networking and business development, utilising a soft
sale approach, and building genuine connections, maximising your potential for success.
A great opportunity to progress your career, working alongside experienced and supportive recruiters who service awarding and membership bodies as well as a highly supportive manager who will ensure you receive excellent training and development and all the tools you require to succeed.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy are:
- £32,000 - £34,000 basic salary
- Up to 35% commission plus additional 2.5% if end of year target is achieved
- Remote first with access to stunning office based in London, use once a week or every day, your choice
- Open to part-time employees, job sharing and compressed hours
- 24 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day each year up to 32 days + bank holidays
- Team building and social events
- High achievers lunches and quarterly staff incentives
- 5 Volunteer Days for an organisation of your choice (fully paid) or swap for ‘Green’ travel days
- 1 Week paid leave to volunteer for an international project*
- Sabbatical leave for up to 3 months*
- Enhanced sick pay*
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay*
- Buy/sell up to 3 days additional annual leave per year*
- Structured onboarding and induction programme to suit your pace
- Current market relevant training, shared learning and development opportunities
- TPP Wellbeing Heath Hub, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Financial Wellbeing and Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Cycle to work sheme
- Business casual dress code
*These benefits have length of service-related conditions
- Agency recruitment experience in a 360 role
- Experience of working to targets, either as a temporary or permanent recruitment consultant
- Previous experience of successful stakeholder management and building client and candidate relationships
- Communication skills to include your ability to professionally relate, influence, lead, negotiate and express yourself when
speaking with or writing to all stakeholders
TPP Recruitment - Principled recruitment for work that matters
TPP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment partner for the non-profit and public sector, that prides itself on doing the right thing and exceed expectations. We develop trusted, long-term relationships, supporting people with their careers and helping organisations achieve their purpose.
TPP Recruitment is committed to improving diversity within our organisation, that of the recruitment industry and the sectors we serve. TPP understands the complexity of intersectionality and embraces the extraordinary diversity this can bring to all organisations. For a fully inclusive and successful workforce, we welcome those from every community and are particularly encouraging of applicants from minority ethnic groups and/or disabled people, as they are currently under-represented in both the recruitment industry and the sectors we serve.
TPP will not discriminate, ensuring that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with ability to perform the role.
HOW TO APPLY:
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options TPP Recruitment provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure TPP Recruitment is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at TPP Recruitment
Gender diversity (male:female)