- Are you an experienced recruitment consultant, open to securing a new role that offers career progression, training, and an inclusive working environment?
- Would you like to become a specialist recruiter within the exciting marcomms and digital space?
- Would you like to work for a company verified by Flexa Careers as being in the top 5 most flexible recruitment business 2022, who offer remote
first work with no core hours and access to a stunning office in London?
- Would you like to join a company with over 26 years of established client and candidate relationships with a leading reputation within the not for profit and public sector?
- Would you like to work with amazing colleagues and feel passionate about your job?
TPP Recruitment can offer you all the above!
We have a great opportunity for you to utilise your recruitment experience and become a marketing, communication and digital recruitment specialist. You will join an established and collaborative team of 4, providing a first-class service to the not for profit and public sector.
AT TPP Recruitment, we understand that it takes authenticity, a touch of creativity, resilience, and drive to reach your goals and we know successful consultants are those who genuinely care about what they do and how they do it. We also know how to support and develop staff, so they reach their full potential and enjoy the benefits of a successful recruitment desk.
If you are passionate about people, building relationships, results driven and want to positively impact the lives of others daily, then this could be the role for you.
What makes this a great opportunity?
TPP are very proud of the working environment we provide all staff, where you can be successful without having to compromise on your personal life. We enable you to blend your work and personal life in a way you probably never have before, through trust and genuine flexibility. You will thrive from the support of your manager, senior leadership team, client relations and wider TPP colleagues and be given the tools and training to develop professionally and personally.
TPP’s MarComms & Digital team have over two decades of experience and are dedicated specialists in recruiting marketing, communications and digital talent across non-profit organisations, education and health & social care providers. The team cover temporary, interim, contract and permanent opportunities based both in London and nationally.
Your role will be to recruit candidates across a wide range of skills, including brand, campaigns, communications, design, digital, marketing, digital marketing & fundraising, editor, communications, external relations, policy, press & PR, public affairs, publications, celebrity engagement and web design at all levels from Assistant to Director.
This role will give you access to established clients as well as the ability to establish relationships with both lapsed and new clients. That means you will be busy from day one, filling roles and developing your personal network of clients and candidates resulting in fantastic earning potential.
What’s in it for you?
Long term professional career in recruitment, where you can bring your whole self to work, be part of a fully inclusive environment, positively impacting the lives of candidates and helping amazing organisations meet their purpose.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy are:
- £28000 to £36000K basic salary plus up to 35% commission plus additional 2.5% if you hit yearly target
- Open to part-time employees, job sharing and compressed hours
- Remote first, 1 day per week in the office or a min of 2 days per month
- Access to a stunning office space in London open 5 days a week for those who enjoy more time in the office, overlooking the Thames with a terrace
- After 3 years’ service - 3 months full basic pay top up on maternity and 2 weeks full basic pay top up for paternity.
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day each year
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Ability to buy/sell up to 3 days holiday per year
- Enhanced sick pay
- Teambuilding days
- TPP Wellbeing Health Hub, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Financial Wellbeing and Mental Health First Aid (MHFA).
- 5 Volunteer Days (fully paid) or swap for 'Green' travel days
- Regular, varied training and development opportunities
- D&I Steering group
- Cycle to work scheme
- Business casual dress code
- High achievers lunch and quarterly staff incentives
- Recruitment experience in a 360 role with experience of either temporary or permanent agency recruitment
- Previous experience of successful stakeholder management and building client and candidate relationships
- Communication skills to include your ability to professionally relate, influence, lead, negotiate and express yourself when
speaking with or writing to all stakeholders
TPP Recruitment - Principled recruitment for work that matters
TPP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment partner for the non-profit and public sector, regarded as recruiters who do the right thing and exceed expectations. We develop trusted, long-term relationships, supporting people with their careers and helping organisations achieve their purpose.
TPP Recruitment is committed to improving diversity within our organisation, that of the recruitment industry and the sectors we serve. TPP understands the complexity of intersectionality and embraces the extraordinary diversity this can bring to all organisations. For a fully
inclusive and successful workforce, we welcome those from every community and are particularly encouraging of applicants from minority ethnic groups and/or disabled people, as they are currently under-represented in both the recruitment industry and the sectors we serve. TPP will not discriminate, ensuring that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with ability to perform the role.
HOW TO APPLY:
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.
Please apply by email to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV and cover letter.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options TPP Recruitment provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure TPP Recruitment is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at TPP Recruitment
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"TPP is by far the most flexible company I have ever worked for. They truly understand the importance of working flexibly and it's connection with the wellbeing of their staff. They have always been accommodating if I needed to take time off for external activities at short notice, they allow flexibility of start/end times which really does have a positive impact on my wellbeing, and ultimately I feel I am treated like an adult and trusted to work my contracted hours without being checked on."
Anonymous TPP Employee