Tomorrow is a collection of companies that build better, faster, smarter solutions, to deliver exceptional digital experiences. Made up of some of the smartest minds, Tomorrow is shaping the future of digital experience, today.
Braidr is a data technology company that puts insight behind every marketing decision. Helping CMOs create elevated brand experiences by bridging the gap between business and marketing with the help of technology, Braidr solves a multitude of data problems through integration, analytics and insight to create new structures, more valuable than the sum of their parts. www.braidr.ai
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business, solving problems and managing clients. As an experienced hands-on problem solver, with an analytical/consultancy background and strong familiarity with the digital marketing space, you will be expected to deliver implementation projects to Braidr clients. In your first year, you will be hands-on with technical delivery, whilst growing into managing clients and projects.
Working in Braidr has all the perks of a start-up set-up (but none of the pains, as we’re part of a larger group that backs and supports us operationally).
- You will need a strong foundational understanding of analytics, measurement and web to create the perfect solutions for our clients. This will require consulting experience and also means that you will be at home in the digital marketing space and understand the levers clients have at their disposal to create their ecosystem (tools, platforms, channels, etc.)
- Your experience and technical ability should enable you to deliver high-quality outcomes to Braidr clients. You'll be responsible for meeting client requirements on time, liaising with the internal & external project owners and predicting and escalating risks or issues as appropriate.
- Your interest and curiosity about the analytics space should lead to you supporting the growth of expertise and innovation at Braidr.
- Experience in digital marketing, consulting firms or media agencies preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools. This can be through web / app implementations or as a Consultant / Expert, including the production of reports and dashboards
- Familiarity with the Google stack
- Exposure to and knowledge of the following:
- Tag Management such as GTM, Adobe Launch, Tealium
- CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, HubSpot
- CMPs such as OneTrust and TrustArc
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills
- Analytical mindset, able to apply data to challenges
- Detail-oriented, proactive, self-motivated and well organized
- Curious and eager to learn, able to challenge and recommend solutions to problems
- Flexible, versatile and works well under pressure
- Collaborative, works well in a team, understands that the sum of our parts is better than the individual
- Interest in working in a small, growing team
- Strong interest in new marketing technologies & the digital industry
We're proud to offer...
- Dynamic Working & Flexible Work Hours - Chose where you work + Shape your days to fit your role!
- Personalised Career Development - We'll support you on your growth journey every step of the way!
- A diverse + collaborative team for you to be part of! We frequently hot desk at our innovative London Clubhouse office space and have some exciting social events in the calendar for 2022!
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Matchable Partnership - We partner with Matchable, a platform that embeds social impact through community volunteering opportunities
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
At Braidr, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
They are an extremely supportive work place, our physical/mental health always comes first. They understand that life can be disruptive and always accommodate for that.
Tomorrow Group Employee