Tomorrow is a collection of companies that build better, faster, smarter solutions, to deliver exceptional digital experiences. Made up of some of the smartest minds, Tomorrow is shaping the future of digital experience, today.
Found is a multi-award-winning digital growth agency whose vision is to be the agency of the future, now. Harnessing the efficiencies of technology and the future-thinking of a smart team of analysts, specialists, consultants and creatives, Found helps its clients grow their businesses online measurably, responsibly, and significantly.
SUMMARY OF YOUR ROLE
The Senior PPC Account Manager is responsible for managing the strategies and performance for a portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for planning, optimisation and analysis of your accounts. Working closely with your Account Director and Business Director, you will help to ensure we are delivering best-in-class campaigns for our clients and building successful client relationships.
If required as part of your role, you will manage a small team of paid media executives, supporting and nurturing them to develop their talents. You will oversee all activity on your accounts and provide guidance to your team to ensure best practices and the right strategies are adopted.
- Managing the performance of accounts, ensuring we are on track to deliver and identifying any issues.
- Responsible for the day to day running of accounts, including managing budgets performance, account hygiene checks and task allocation.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities for existing clients.
- Be the day to day point of contact for the client including communicating day to day activity and ongoing performance.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Run performance-led channel activity to deliver exceptional numbers.
- Manage and work to budgets agreed to with the client.
- Ensure account optimisation implementations have been completed.
- Lead client meetings including client calls, monthly meetings and QBRs.
- Create weekly and monthly reports, QBR decks and ad-hoc performance analysis.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts. within your team as well as escalating any performance issues to the Account Director and Business Director.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Ensure best practise approaches are adopted throughout your team for consistent, high quality output.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts at all times.
- Work collaboratively across the agency including with the SEO, Data, Growth team.
- Ensure client calls and meetings are notarised and share with the client and wider team.
- Ensure daily time logging has been completed for accounts and that executives have completed their time logging.
- Communicate any campaign or client updates to all those working on the account.
STRATEGY OF ACCOUNTS
- Work with the Account Director to create account strategies.
- Maintain resource planner/digital plan.
- Create forecasts for client accounts.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally.
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of paid media executives.
- Delegate and brief activity to executives.
- Complete weekly 121s with direct reports.
- Review and feedback on work of executives to ensure correct level of output and performance.
- Train and develop members of your team, managing their workloads and resource allocation.
- Conduct quarterly development meetings with your team members, ensuring PDPs are in place with clear actions and objectives.
- You take a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients.
- You are approachable, supportive and accountable for their own, the clients and the team’s performance and outputs.
- You are forward thinking and solutions orientated.
- You have proven experience working agency side, managing PPC campaigns
- Flexible Working - remote & flexible hours
- Personalised Career Development
- Summer hours on Friday + early finish on Fridays throughout the rest of the year
- Birthday day off + half a day leave throughout the year for extra celebrations
- Interchangeable bank holiday switch to celebrate the days important to you
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bippit financial coaching
- Bupa Healthcare
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Summer and Christmas party
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer purchase scheme
- Regular lunch and learns
- Team socials
- Opportunities to attend conferences and industry events
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital experiences more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)