Found (part of Tomorrow Group) is a multi-award-winning digital growth agency. Our vision is to be the agency of the future, now.
Harnessing the efficiencies of technology and the future-thinking of a smart team of performance marketers, data analysts, and creatives, Found helps its clients grow their businesses online measurably, responsibly, and significantly.
As a diverse and inclusive agency, that continually ranks in Great Place to Work’s UK’s Best Workplaces, UK’s Best Workplaces for Wellbeing, and UK’s Best Workplaces for Women, we’re excited to welcome new talent and fresh perspectives to our Paid Performance team!
As a Senior PPC Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting and owning the day to day running of our clients’ campaigns. This will include optimisations, client comms and reporting across Google and Microsoft Ads.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Campaign activation - Campaigns, Ad Groups, Keywords, Ads, Assets
- Keyword optimisation, gap analysis and mining
- Ad copy creation and optimisation
- A/B testing
- Account hygiene checks
- Identify areas of opportunity
- Monitoring and adjusting spends to desired daily budget pacing
- Provide data insights and analysis to improve account efficiencies and drive ROI for clients
- Work with the Account Manager to understand client approach and goals
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly activity on your accounts with your Account Manager
- Complete tasks assigned to you, flagging any issues or delays to delivery
- Weekly reporting and ad hoc reporting
- Respond to client emails
- Contribute to weekly client calls including preparing performance results with insights
- Contribute to client meetings, providing insights on performance
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally
- Proactive approach to actively develop activity on accounts
- You are inquisitive and have a desire to learn more
- You want to show accountability and take ownership of a role
- Enthusiastic and willing to go above and beyond
- A team player
- Passion for PPC
- Proven experience working on PPC campaigns
- Flexible Working
- Personalised Career Development
- Summer hours on Friday + early finish on Fridays throughout the rest of the year
- Birthday day off + half a day leave throughout the year for extra celebrations
- Interchangeable bank holiday switch to celebrate the days important to you
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bippit financial coaching
- Bupa Healthcare
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Summer and Christmas party
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer purchase scheme
- Regular lunch and learns
- Team socials
- Opportunities to attend conferences and industry events
- And more!
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital experiences more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)