Found (part of Tomorrow Group) is a multi-award-winning digital growth agency. Our vision is to be the agency of the future, now.
Harnessing the efficiencies of technology and the future-thinking of a smart team of performance marketers, data analysts, and creatives, Found helps its clients grow their businesses online measurably, responsibly, and significantly.
As a diverse and inclusive agency, that continually ranks in Great Place to Work’s UK’s Best Workplaces, UK’s Best Workplaces for Wellbeing, and UK’s Best Workplaces for Women, we’re excited to welcome new talent and fresh perspectives to our Paid Performance team!
As PPC Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting on a plethora of Found’s PPC accounts, with the oversight of a PPC Account Manager.
You will have some knowledge and experience of PPC - Google Ads, Microsoft Ads - and be able to communicate well.
You will be given training and support to ensure you have the ability to manage accounts to the highest standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimisation methods to ensure maximum performance. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead accounts in due course so a go-getter attitude will make you stand out from the crowd.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support & manage a portfolio of Found’s PPC accounts, working across an exciting and diverse range of verticals
- Create campaigns (Search, Display, Discovery, YouTube, PMax), ad groups, keywords, ads, assets, audience lists and much more within the platform
- Ensure best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work for consistent, high quality output
- Ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Work with the Account Manager to hit KPIs for campaigns
- Work with the PPC Account Manager to develop roadmaps for your accounts
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client
- Develop insights into each client and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
- Communicate directly with mid-level stakeholders; emails, calls, face-to-face meetings
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships
- Work with the wider PPC team across accounts to help where needed.
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with your line manager, if you believe escalation may be required
- Some experience setting up or managing PPC campaigns
- Proactive approach to actively develop activity on accounts
- You are inquisitive and have a desire to learn more
- You want to show accountability and take ownership of a role
- Enthusiastic and willing to go above and beyond
- A team player
- Passion for PPC and Performance Marketing
- Flexible Working - remote & flexible hours
- Personalised Career Development
- Summer hours on Friday + early finish on Fridays throughout the rest of the year
- Birthday day off + half a day leave throughout the year for extra celebrations
- Interchangeable bank holiday switch to celebrate the days important to you
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bippit financial coaching
- Bupa Healthcare
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Summer and Christmas party
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer purchase scheme
- Regular lunch and learns
- Team socials
- Opportunities to attend conferences and industry events
- And more!
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital experiences more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)