Tomorrow is a collection of companies that build better, faster, smarter solutions, to deliver exceptional digital experiences. Made up of some of the smartest minds, Tomorrow is shaping the future of digital experience, today.
Found is a multi-award-winning digital growth agency whose vision is to be the agency of the future, now. Harnessing the efficiencies of technology and the future-thinking of a smart team of analysts, specialists, consultants and creatives, Found helps its clients grow their businesses online measurably, responsibly, and significantly.
The PPC Account Director is responsible for providing strategic leadership and guidance for your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for owning the strategy and deliverables and building strong, successful relationships with your clients will be at the core of what you do.
You will manage a team of talented PPC specialists, supporting, developing and nurturing the team to fulfil their full potential. You will identify new opportunities and implement new tactics to support the growth of the PPC team and the agency.
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team.
- Contribute to key meetings and provide support on all other meeting preparation and delivery.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Reviewing Quarterly Business Review and monthly meeting decks to ensure the correct insights around strategy and activity is being delivered to the client.
- Overseeing accounts to ensure all day to day requirements of account management are being completed such as dashboard accuracy, budget tracking, performance, deadlines met etc. are on track and accurate.
STRATEGY OF ACCOUNTS
- Act as strategic lead for all PPC accounts under your remit, defining responsibilities, owning relationships and steering your team.
- Ensuring all accounts have a successful strategy and support PPC Account Managers in creating strategies that meet the client’s objectives and KPIs.
- Overseeing monthly activity planning to ensure it is in line with client’s strategy, and ensuring all relevant documents and tools such as digital plans, Asana etc, have been update and shared.
- Ensuring forecasts have been created and are regularly maintained.
- Leading integration to ensure the PPC team are working closely with the client, SEO and data teams to have clear and integrated performance planning and execution.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Contribute to upsells, proposals and pitches with winning Biddable Media strategies that meet client’s objectives.
- Understand the commercial requirements of your clients’ businesses and determine strategies, and facilitate internal understanding, accordingly.
- Keeping up to date with recent algorithm & platform updates and news and adapting to improve process and deliverables.
- Manage the resourcing across accounts to ensure all tasks can be delivered within the hours available.
- Managing overburn across accounts and ensuring tasks are delivered within reasonable timeframes.
- Defining best practice and ensuring the team is operating in this way.
- Take a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients.
- Approachable, supportive and accountable for their own, the clients and the team’s performance and outputs.
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated.
- Extremely collaborative across the agency.
- A strong leader, manager and mentor.
- Flexible Working
- Personalised Career Development
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
They are an extremely supportive work place, our physical/mental health always comes first. They understand that life can be disruptive and always accommodate for that.
Tomorrow Group Employee